Meeting The Royals

'Mum?'

'Selene, are you OK?'

'Yeah, but there is a change of plans. I'm staying with the Royal family.'

'That's amazing, I will tell Evangeline that you aren't coming,'

'Thanks mum. Love you.'

'Love you too.' I cut of the connection and sighed. "Whats wrong?"

"Nothing, just extremely tired,"

"Why?"

"Just before I whacked you with candy, I was trying to find the vampire Kingdom." Silence. "Why?"

"Because the last Moon Goddess Evangeline lives there with her beloved,"

"Did they know you were coming?"

"Yeah, now they know that I'm not." I turned from the window and looked at Ace, he looked somewhat dazed, I don't want to do this but I have to see his thoughts. I am such a bad person, I stopped her journey. I wonder if I can get her to love me if she doesn't find her mate, that would be nice, but I can't. Not to her, she's too kind and deserves better. Awe he's so sweet! "Ace you are not a bad person, you didn't stop me from my journey." Shock crossed his features. "How did you know I was thinking that?"

"I can read thoughts. Don't worry that was the only thing I managed to catch onto." Lie. "Good, there are things up in this head you might not wanna know," I already do.

"Don't worry, I only did it because you looked conflicted,"

"Well thank you for clearing my doubt, and, We. Are. Here!" I looked up in surprise to see a giant castle, the one you would most likely see in the movies. It was cream, white and black, along with shorter sides and longer sides, it looked to be holding a large west and east wing, both extremely large. Trust me, if I was amazed with just the outside, I wonder what the inside looks like. Ace rounded the car to a more secluded area to the side of the castle. He hopped out of his side of the car, and rounded the hood to come to my side. Ace opened the door and lent me his hand, all that was missing was a British accent and top hat. I took his hand and gracefully exited the car. "Follow me." I nodded and started following Ace, the thing was though, he hadn't let go of my hand yet. "Ace?" He seemed to not have heard me. "Ace!" He turned around to look at me. "Yeah?" I looked down at our adjoined hands and shook my wrist. He immediately let go. He gave me a sheepish smile, "Sorry, I didn't realize,"

"No, it's fine." He nodded and started walking again. As soon as we came up to the gigantic door, he walked right in. I didn't get a chance to look around, because we were taking a series of twists. 5 minutes later we walk up to another door, but this time I can hear people talking. Ace gently knocked on the door a few times. Then came a gruff voice saying come in. We both walked in to see a woman, a man and 1 girl 1 boy. They were all staring at me. "Mum, dad, this is Selene." He looked at me with a cheeky smile and continued his sentence, "My mate." The man and woman started smiling whilst the other two were dumbfounded. "Ma'am, I'm not his mate." I shoot Ace a glare, he just smiles back. Ace's Mum comes up to Ace and slaps him upside the head. I was trying to hold back my laugh. "Ace, care to explain who she is then?" He let out a long sigh, "This is Selene, the daughter of the Moon Goddess." The woman whips her head towards me, and takes a long look. "Prove it." 'Mum, can you come down to where I am at the moment, I need to prove that I am your daughter,'

'OK see you in a second.' There was a shift of energy in the air before my mum appeared. "Hola! Como estas," Oh no, here we go. My dad is Spanish so mum has been learning and tends to forget that most people don't know it. Ace surprised me by replying fluently. "Hola, Me siento animado,"

"Bueno." She turns to look at Ace's mum, "This is my daughter Selene." That's all she says, but I can see that she is telepathically speaking to her. Well whatever she said, Ace's mum was convinced. "By sweet cheeks," I blush but give a quick reply, "By mum." The energy shifted again and she disappeared into thin air. "Well I guess my parents finally believe you," I look up at Ace to see him smiling like an idiot. "What's so funny?"

"I just get to spend more time with you,"

"Why me, I'm not interesting,"

"That's where you are wrong, you are very interesting." I nodded my head and remembered the short Spanish conversation, "How come you know how to speak Spanish?"

"Every royal has a gift, my gift is manipulative language, I can learn any language in the world in under 10 seconds,"

"Cool." During our conversation, Ace's mum and Dad had left. "Ace, can I meet your brother,sister and twin?" 

"Sure, follow me." Once again Ace started going through random halls, I swear if they  left me behind, I will be lost. Ace and I finally stopped at a door with the letter L on it. Knock Knock. Come in Ace. The voice was feminine so I take it that it is his sister. Ace opened the door, and his sister was sitting on the floor, in a tangled mess. When I say tangled mess, I mean that all her clothes are on the floor and she is sitting right in the middle. "Liliana meet Selene. Selene meet Liliana,"

"Nice to meet you Liliana," She stood up and came over, "The pleasure is all mine."As we were shaking hands, she unexpectedly pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around her, I never really hug anyone, so the was awkward. Liliana finally let go after a few seconds. 

"Selene come on, lets go meet her twin." I nodded once and said that I'll see Liliana soon. We exited Liliana's room, leaving her in the rampage of clothes. All we had to do was turn around, and there we were, at the twins room. There was absolutely nothing on the door, I wonder how they told it apart from the rest. Without knocking Ace barged in. "Hey little bro." The guy returned the look with a scornful look. When his eyes landed on me he smiled. "And who might you be?"

"Selene, who are you?" He looked at me for a moment before replying. "I am Xavier, Liliana's twin." I looked at Xavier carefully and saw the major resemblance between the two. "Well its nice to meet you." He flashed me a seductive smile. "If you ever need anything you know where I am." That's disturbing. As if Ace read my mind, he joined in the conversation. More like ended it. "Well Selene is tired so we are going to be meeting the last member of the house, my twin." He hooked his arm in mine and we left the room. "I'm sorry I didn't warn you before hand but, he's the player." No shit Sherlock. "Its fine, but if your twin is like that please warn me." He seemed a little hesitant though. "My brother isn't very social after what happened." That seemed to have piqued my curiosity. "What happened?" I could still sense the hesitation but he continued. "Because we are royals, we can feel our mates, even if we haven't met them. We can't find them using that, but we can feel whatever happens to them. My brother felt his mate die." That was all I needed to hear. "You don't have to tell me, it's okay." He nodded, I hadn't realized that we had stopped walking. He made an on wards gesture so we continued. We finally reached the room at the end of the hallway. It felt all gloomy, but that was expected. This time the door had an S on it, Ace knocked five times before the door opened. Standing right before me was the exact duplicate of Ace. "Shane this is Selene, Selene this is Shane." As soon as our eyes met, something sparked.

~~~~~~

I am so sorry this update is really late, I have lots of homework to catch up on and an assessment, along with Kumon homework, and my phone broke down and is being replace in a few days.