A Very Interesting Twist Ending

WARNING! SUPER SUPER SHORT ENDING! ONLY 569 WORDS YOU WERE WARNED SO NO HATER COMMENTS ON THE SHORT ENDING!

Sincerely,

Jasmina Lohi

~~~~~~~

Everybody covered their eyes. A couple of minutes past and the light disappeared. Simultaneously everybody looked up.

I saw the most prettiest person ever. Her hair was silver, whipping around her like a halo. Her dress was white with a blue aura. 

Evangeline gasped. "You're the one who helped me become the Moon Goddess." 

"Evangeline, it has been forever since I last saw you, and yes I did. Although I never mentioned my name to you. My name is Artemis, the original Moon Goddess." This time everybody gasped. Artemis turned to look at everybody. "Thank you Evangeline, Hope and Deano, and you my dear Selene. I needed to do something important with the Gods and Goddesses for a decade and a few." 

Everyone nodded while I was still staring in awe. I mean seriously, the purest form of the moon goddess is standing in front of us, and everyone is calm? But another thing popped into my mind. 

If Artemis was taking her place back as the Moon Goddess, than that means I get to stay with Shane. I guess there was a solution to our problem. I spoke up. "Artemis?" She turned her full attention onto me.

"If you take your place back as Moon Goddess, what will happen to us?" Artemis chuckled.

"Well Selene, because you all have done this amazing thing for me. You and Shane shall be immortal because everyone else here already has immortality." Artemis chuckled again. She chanted something in Latin. 

Suddenly Shane and I were floating. We were encased in a ball of white light. There was a thumping in my ear, and then we were back on the ground. And I just knew, that we were immortal know.

~~~~~~~~

5 years have passed. Everyone was absolutely happy. Artemis had given immortality to the whole of Shane's family.

Ace, Liliana and Xavier had all found their mates. Ace's mate was Amber, with black hair and amber eyes. Xavier's mate was Katrina, she had soft brown hair with chocolate brown eyes. Liliana's mate was Quinton, he had dirty blond hair that was always in a quiff along with grey eyes. Ace had thanked me over and over again for helping find his mate, but all I did was point him in the right direction.

Shane and I had a little boy and girl. They were twins and were 2 years old. Their names were Dawn and Aiden. Ace and Amber had a 7 month old boy who they named Jonathon. 

We all lived in the castle with my parents who decided to stay in the west wing. Evangeline and Cade still ruled the Vampire Kingdom, but they had a 4 year old daughter that they had name Crimson. 

Every Halloween, everyone came together to catch up on things that they had missed and talked. The kids would play with each other. But with Crimson being the oldest, she had to take care of them all. 

Everyone was happy, everyone was immortal. 

Including our kids...

~~~~~~~~

THAT WAS THE ENDING! I am crying, the trilogy has ended! 

Before anyone asked if there is gonna be a story about the kids. There will be no story related to this at all. 

Should I release another book I have been working on?

I don't know, we shall see...