What Did I Do!

Monday

I woke up with a small yawn. I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands. I looked around the room I was in, trying to recall what happened yesterday. I started to frown, if I don't have enough strength to do anything, how am I going to find my mate?

The only thing I could do now was wait. I carefully got out of the comfortable bed, and walked over to the adjoined bathroom. I guess I forgot the warning Queen Akasha gave me. I can collapse at any given moment. Just like that, in the middle of the room, my knees gave out and I collapsed on the floor. I didn't fall unconscious like last time, I guess that was a good sign.

I tried to get up. After 5 minutes of trying to stand up, I gave up and lay there on the floor. I couldn't call anyone telepathically because that would be using my powers, which would weaken me further. I didn't know what time it was, so if I shouted out for help, they would think I was getting attacked. I managed to drag myself across the room, up to my bed. I hoisted myself with all the strength I could muster. Just as I was sitting on the edge of my bed, the door opened. Ace peaked his head in, when he saw that I was awake, he opened the door wider and let himself in. "You OK?"

"Yeah, if you count collapsing on the floor and staying on it for over 10 minutes then yeah I'm fine,"

"I'm so sorry, I was supposed to be in here when you woke up." That sounds creepy. He started laughing. "The look on your face when I said that!" I couldn't help but smile at his behaviour.

"Ace, I'm gonna go get a shower, I feel fine now." He nodded, "I'll be in your room k?" I nodded towards him, before getting up and gathering my clothes, which was black tights, a form fitting purple tee and my favourite knee length boots. I entered the adjoining bathroom and headed straight for the shower. I took off my clothes from last night and put them on the marble counter. As soon as I had turned on the hot faucet knob, hot water was pouring out. As the water hit my body, I started to relax a little.

When I was done with my shower and thoroughly dressed, I made my way out and saw Ace sitting at the study desk. "So, what are we going to be doing today, since I can't do much." He looked thoughtful. "Well we could walk around the garden, if you are up to it that is." I nodded, grate full that there was something I could do.

The garden was gorgeous. That was the only word to describe it. The marigolds were planted in a royal symbol, with vines crawling its way on the ground, crawling their way to us, as though it was enchanted. I turned a questioning gaze to Ace, he was already staring at me. Our eyes had connected, I tipped my head up, he bent down. Our lips connected for a brief moment. I heard the vines stop. That's what snapped me out of it. I pulled back from Ace, he looked dumbfounded, then his face turned into shock. "Selene I am so so-" I didn't let him finish, I ran, as fast as I could, I ran past the twins, I ran past Shane, I ran past his parents, I heard someone call out my names, I ignored whoever it was and ran straight to my room.

I sobbed, as soon as I entered my new sanctuary. I couldn't stop. I lost my first kiss to Ace, not my mate. I had wished for it to happen to the one. There was a soft knock on my door, "Selene?" The voice was deep, so It was a guy. It had a musical mote to it, so it was either: Shane, Xavier or Ace. "Who," Sob "Is it?" Sob. "Shane." I got of the bed slowly and unlocked the door. I'm pretty sure I looked like a mess, with red puffy eyes, a birds nest for hair, and tears streaming down my face like a river. I looked up slowly and met Shane's eyes. He looked genuinely concerned, I guess he was the one who had called my name. "What do you want?" He thought over his words before replying. "I saw you running past with tears spilling, and I wanted to know what was wrong." He ended his statement looking up at me, seeing what my reaction would be. I kept a blank face and stared up at him. I finally broke. "Shane! I lost my first kiss, to your brother, your twin. I was so caught up in the moment, with the vines, the marigolds and I just looked at him, and we kissed." I started crying, even worse than before. 

I hadn't realized that I was clinging to Shane's shirt, until I woke up, to find myself cuddling Shane. I slowly looked up, hoping he wasn't awake. No such luck, "Selene are you OK?" I nodded my head and slipped out of his embrace. When I was out of is embrace, I realized just how much I missed his arms around me. "I'm sorry I fell asleep," 

"It's ok, you needed someone to cry on." He smiled at me before leaving the room.

~~~~~~~~~~

I am so so so so sorry that I haven't updated in a long time!
I don't think I deserve votes ;(