Asking For Permission

I'm nervous, very very nervous. My parents have always been understanding and kind, but what I'm going to be asking them, might bring out the scary side of them. I took a deep breath and stepped into the castle like house. "Mum? Dad?"

"Selene sweety," They came up to me, giving me a kiss on the forehead.
"Come sit." I went and sat on the love seat across from them. "I need to ask you both a very important question." I waited for them to acknowledge what I said. "Shoot." I smile up at my dad, he always knew how to make something funny at serious times. "I want to go down to the human world to find mate." I blurted it out so fast I don't think they understood. I take that back because my dads confused face formed into a million dollar smile. "Yes you can go to the human world to find your mate," Then my mum started talking, "Try and find the vampire Kingdom, the last Moon Goddess Evangeline lives there. They will take care of you." I quickly nodded and ran up to my room. I had inherited some of my mums powers but most of them were my own. I used my power to imagine what I want done, ta da it's done. My bags have been packed and I am in travel worthy clothes. I teleported myself to where my mum and dad were. "Bye mum, bye dad,"

"Bye sweety have a safe trip." I nodded and teleported myself down to earth.

When I was safely down on earth, I started my journey to find the vampire Kingdom. I could have just teleported myself there, but I can only do that if I knew where it was, and how it looked like.

Something wasn't right, I took a whiff of the air around me. Shoot! I'm in pack territory, then my thoughts were confirmed when I was suddenly surrounded by warrior wolves. One of them shifted back into human form, in front of me, "Put some clothes on!" As I was saying that I had closed my eyes and covered them with my hand. "I have clothes on," I cautiously move my hand away from my eyes and open them. Thank the heavens he wasn't lying. "What are you doing in Moon Blood Pack territory?"

"I was just passing through," He rolled his eyes, OK then?

"Do not lie rouge," Rouge? Oh shoot I have no pack scent. "I am not a rouge,"

"Then would you care to explain why you have no pack scent,"

"I am daughter of the Moon Goddess." He laughed at me, laughed. I looked around me to see where the other wolves were. While I wasn't paying attention they had shifted back and put clothes on. But what was strange was the fact that they looked to be in some kind of trance, I looked closely at all of them. Lust, that was the only word to describe their eyes and drooling mouths. I turned back to the leader who seemed to still be laughing. "What's so funny?" His laughter died down a little after what I said. "I have met the Moon Goddesses daughter, she was so little when I saw her 17 years ago. The Moon Blood Pack was invited to the baby shower for her." I stared at him in shock, my parents never told me that I had come down on earth for a baby shower. "My name is Selene, I was born 17 years ago, My mothers name is Hope and my fathers name is Deano." Now it was his turn to stare at me in shock. "Come here," I walked closer to him, he grabbed my chin and looked at my eyes. "It is you, only one person in the world has that eye colour." I stepped back and smiled in victory. "Come with us," I nodded, I have to meet the Alpha and see if he knew where the Vampire Kingdom was. It was a 5 minute trek through the woods to reach the pack house. As soon as I entered everybody took on a defensive stance, must be because they think I am a rouge. Luckily the leader of the warriors saved me the trouble. "She is the daughter of the Moon Goddess." Everyone calmed down a little but you could still see the tension. The leader led me to the Alphas office. "Alpha,"

"Come in." When we walked in, I wasn't expecting to see that the Alpha was so young, 18 tops. Well time to start explaining.

When I was done explaining he promised to help me find the Kingdom.

~~~~~~~~

Please

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!