⤷ alone

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
S U M M A R Y
y/n expects to be alone on her birthday
again, but the smp comes together to help
her celebrate
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"hello stream!" y/n smiled as the chat began to fly by. "it's my birthday, and you know what that means; we're alone, eating cake, and playing some minecraft."

it had become a tradition these past three years y/n had been streaming. she didn't live near any family, and didn't have many real life friends, so this was the second best thing. at least she got to spend it with her viewers, answering questions and making memories.

"should we go on hypixel? play some games?" y/n scanned chat, waiting for an answer. everyone was spamming no. "why not? thats what we did last year!" she fake frowned.

a particular message caught her eye, it was from sapnap. "go on the smp". he even was using his powers as a mod to spam it too much for her liking.

"shut up sapnap, i saw you the first time." she laughed, but joined the smp anyways. as the world around her loaded, she looked to see who was online. she was the only one. "oh come on, you want me to get on and then no ones here?"

she decided to stick around though, since she had a few thing she wanted to get done anyways. she was headed to philza's house for some materials he had said she could take the day before. as her in-game character ran through l'manburg, sapnap joined.

"ah, finally—" y/n was cut off as more and more people joined. first dream, then george and karl. then nihachu and tubbo and tommy and wilbur. lastly, quackity and fundy, as well as philza. "what the fuck? why are so many people here? it's like there's a war right now-"

as soon as she said that, she was added to a call with everyone in it.

"3...2...1.... happy birthday y/n!" sapnap counted down, before everyone joined in to wish her a happy birthday. the girls face was burning, hands covering her mouth.

"guys, you didn't have to do that—"

"we wanted to, y/n!" everyone could hear the smile in niki's voice.

"i love you all, honestly." y/n replied. they all stayed around and talked a little, eating some cake in game. she decided to end stream a later, waving goodbye to her chat.

"did i do good? did you have fun?" sapnap asked.

it was just them in the call. each of them had their face cams on. she was still eating some cake, a little bit of frosting on her cheek, but she quickly wiped it off once she noticed it. sapnap laughed quietly.

"i had a lot fun, nick." she smiled. "thank you."

"of course. you were telling me how much it sucks that you're gonna be alone again so i thought i'd try and maybe help you be a little less lonely."

"and i appreciate it." the grin on y/n's face never faltered. nick couldn't help but smile back. "i just wish i could give you a thank you hug."

"me too." they say in silence. "uh, maybe i could come see you? like when we're both free?" his hands fidgeted in his lap, hesitation in his voice.

"i thought you'd never ask."

the pair were beyond excited, hearts practically leaping out of their chests. they stayed up for hours to plan the trip, figuring everything out. it ended with a half-asleep y/n laying in her bed while looking at things they could do and a very tired nick packing his things. the best time for either of them was 3 days from then. the fact that they were more than anxious to finally meet was totally not a factor.

"goodnight y/n." nick was met with silence, until he heard light breathing. his eyes wandered over to his phone to see that y/n was asleep. he laughed to himself, before hanging up. then, he called down to his roommate, clay. nick was in need some advice.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

AUTHORS NOTE

hi !! hope you liked this :))
this was supposed to be
published earlier this week
butttt i was tired so here it
is today lol

love y'all and also who should i
make one for next?? ive been
writing a lot for quackity
and karl so i wanna know if
there's anyone else you wanna
see :)

P.S. THANK YOU FOR 117k
ITS ACTUALLY INSANE

- phobic