⤷ late night calls pt. two

— SUMMARYafter y/n realized she loves dream, she worries that he doesn't feel the same way

— SUMMARY
after y/n realized she loves dream, she worries that he doesn't feel the same way.

PRONOUNS
she/her

DEDICATED TO
ender ( -LAJ0LLA   ) bc it's their birthday and i love them the mostest (also they're a dream simp so 🙈) <3 (sorry for the re-tag my love)

— DEDICATED TOender ( -LAJ0LLA   ) bc it's their birthday and i love them the mostest (also they're a dream simp so 🙈) <3  (sorry for the re-tag my love)

as y/n drifted off to sleep, it clicked that she loved him. she loved dream.

the next morning, y/n woke up. the first thing she did was look at her phone, which had shut off, meaning that dream had hung up at some point. although she was disappointed, she got out of bed and walked out of her bedroom.

she was planning on streaming, but something else was stressing her out. last night, she realized she loved dream. now how could she go about the rest of her day normally? as if she didn't have a massive crush on her best friend?

after eating breakfast and taking a shower, she sat down at her computer and started loading minecraft.

"what's up everyone?" she asked as people started to join her stream. "i know, i'm early, but i thought we could chat for a bit and then get on the smp?"