⤷ christmas cookies

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
S U M M A R Y
sapnap and y/n continue their tradition
of decorating christmas cookies and they mess around like usual.

C O N T A I N S
- sapnaps real name

K E Y
y/f/s - your favorite show
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"nick, i'm going to murder you." y/n whispered, her shirt covered in flour. in front of her stood the culprit, her boyfriend of four years.

"i'm surprised you haven't already."

"don't tempt me."

"you won't." nick teased, smiling wide. the nineteen year old washed his hands, drying them off on a towel strewn across the counter next to the sink.

"you're right." she answered. she tried wiping the flour off of her shirt, but it only worsened it. "you owe me a new shirt."

"you can have one of my hoodies."

"oh, even better!" y/n laughed, before half walking, half jogging to his room. she closed the door, changing into one of his hoodies, making sure to lay her shirt so the flour didn't get on his bed.

"my mom showed me where the aprons are, we should use those." nick said as his girlfriend joined him back in the kitchen.

the sight of her in his hoodie made his knees weak, and his heart flutter. despite dating for four years, he still got butterflies in his stomach. she was as beautiful as ever, even with messy hair and tired eyes from staying up all night watching netflix together.

"cm'here." he mumbled, his mind so focused on her he couldn't think of much else.

and so she did. nick spun her around so that she was facing away from him. he then took one of the aprons and slipped it over her head. y/n handed him the ribbons to tie it in the back, and he did, his finger brushing against her back, causing her to blush.

"your turn!" she turned around, pushing his shoulders so he faced away, mainly so he wouldn't see her blush. she tied his apron, and they started baking again. they made the dough, and let it chill in the fridge for a while. as that was happening, they hung out in nicks room.

y/n was searching for something to watch on netflix, while nick was rubbing her back. they were seated so that she was sitting in between his legs, facing away from him, while his back rested against his headboard. y/n finally settled on y/f/s, though she had seen it a million times. even with the show playing in front of him, nick couldn't help but focus on his girlfriend. they had met each other five years ago, and yet it felt like they'd known each other their whole lives.

y/n was at his house more than her own, seeing as her parents weren't happy about the fact that she had a boyfriend, and they just simply didn't like him. even when they were still in highschool, she spent most nights at nicks. his parents adored her, letting her know that she was a part of the family.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"nick, y/n, i think your cookie dough is ready!" nicks mom smiled as she opened the door to his room. nick was still running his hands across his girlfriends back, both of their eyes glued on the show.

"thanks, mrs. a!" y/n sat up. despite the amount of times both of nicks parents protested, she still called them mr. and mrs a.

"of course."

both of the nineteen year olds got up, ready to make their cookies. everything went smoothly with the cookie cutters, and the cookies were in the oven pretty soon. they went back to nicks room to wait.

now came the fun part: decorating.

"that's a lot of frosting... mamas." y/n laughed so hard she had to sit down. she was clutching her stomach, which now hurt. he stopped frosting his cookie, which was shaped like a christmas tree.

"i don't say that!" nick tried to say, but it was just drowned out by his girlfriends laughter. "you're so dumb."

"you love me anyways." she was finally able to breathe normally again.

"shut up and help me decide which sprinkles to put on this one."

"damn mamas, so aggressive." y/n muttered under her breath, though it was loud enough for her boyfriend to hear. they both practically died with laughter.

"call me mamas one more time and we're gonna have problems." nick furrowed his eyebrows in fake anger.

"oh yeah?" she smiled. "what kind of problems?"

"... no hugs for a day." he said after thinking for a moment. she stared at him, before looking away.

"shit, ma— nick." y/n's eyes widened, immediately looking back at him. "that doesn't count."

"just... don't call me mamas please." nick did his best to make puppy-dog eyes. funnily enough, it worked.

"fine. would you prefer da—"

"let's not have that conversation right now."

"so we can talk about it later?"

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

AUTHORS NOTE

hey allllllll!! hope you
enjoyed this short lil
imagine :)

should next update be for
big q or karl 👀🙈 i have an
idea for each of them so it
really just depends on who you
wanna read for first!!

also imagine if this book got
20k by christmas,,, i'd probably
cry bc even 16k is CRAZY and yet
here we are!!!!!!

as always, love from me <3