⤷ to be so lonely

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
S U M M A R Y
sapnap broke up with his girlfriend, y/n, a few months ago and although earlier he was regretting it, he now is trying to justify his actions. (this is the second part of falling, so i recommend reading that first if you haven't!)

B A S E D  O N
to be so lonely by harry styles

D I S C L A I M E R
in this imagine sapnap is 21 :)
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

don't blame me for fallin'
i was just a little boy
don't blame the drunk caller
wasn't ready for it all

he remembered back to that night. he had drunk dialed his then-girlfriend, y/n.

"hey babe." the boy slurred.

"uh, hi? are you okay?" y/n asked, her voice full of worry. sapnap had said he would be out with his friends, but she didn't know he would actually be getting drunk.

"yeah, i'm fine."

"thats... good." she didn't know where this conversation was heading, seeing as she'd never spoken with her boyfriend while he was drunk and she wasn't. she hit record on the camera that's as sitting on the dining room table, sure this was going to be funny.

"actually i'm not fine."

"what?"

"you know my girlfriend, y/n?"

"yes i do." y/n chuckled.

"i'm not happy with her." her mood changed in seconds. her face fell from her smile, and she was now sitting down on the kitchen floor, the camera still pointing at her.

"you..."

"she's just not it for me... like she's pretty and all but man is she boring." this was a strike to the heart for y/n. he really thought she was boring? nobody could've seen that, as they were always streaming and laughing together.

"so you... want to break up with her?"

"so badly." another stab to y/n's heart. tears were spilling from her eyes, but she was silent as her chest heaved, trying to catch her breath.

"well, she just broke up with you so you're fine."

"really? did she tell you that?"

"yeah... she did." y/n decided. it was easier this way. she would rather break up with him now than make him stay in a relationship where he was unhappy.

"thanks so much."

"no problem."

"he—" y/n cut him off, hanging up the phone before she had to listen to his voice anymore.

you can't blame me, darling
not even a little bit
i was away
and i'm just an arrogant
son of a bitch who cant
admit when he's sorry