⤷ surprise

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
S U M M A R Y
y/n and quackity weren't able to see each
other over christmas break, or so y/n thought.

C O N T A I N S
- swearing
- quackitys real name
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"alex, i miss you so much." y/n frowned. she was facetiming with her boyfriend, quackity. she was laying on her bed, wearing one of alex's hoodies that he had sent her. it was pulled up over a beanie, and all she could think about was how much she looked like a female version of him. alex was also laying on his bed, beanie on like always.

"i know, amor, i miss you too. don't worry, we'll be able to see each other before you know it." he smiled. he hated keeping secrets, but in the end this one would be worth it.

for over a month, alex had been planning on flying to y/n two days before christmas to surprise her. he saved up during the year, and finally had enough money right in time.

"well whenever that is, it's not soon enough." it had been roughly a year since they had last seen each other in person. both of them were in college, and so money was too tight to afford any flights. still, they talked all day every day and sent each other packages often. of course, they were both lonely, but it helped distract them.

"hey, dont be sad. this just means that when we do meet it'll be more special." alex paused. "besides, can't have you being sad, cariño (dear/darling)."

"shut up with the nicknames, lover boy." y/n laughed, her cheeks burning red. despite her actions saying differently, she loved when he used pet names. they made her feel special, so he just kept doing it.

"hey, i thought i said no more of that nickname!" he scrunched his nose.

"but i like it." she fake-pouted. "would you prefer 'mi vida' (my life), or 'mi alma' (my soul)?" even though she didn't know spanish, a year of dating alex resulted in y/n learning her fair share of the language. granted, she mostly knew pet names and swears, but at least it was something.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

imessages

lover boy 👉🏼👈🏼
hey, my internet is being
wack so i probably won't
be able to text for a while,
just wanted to let you
know so you don't get
worried that i'm ignoring
you :) <3

y/n ❤️
thank you <3

don't die of boredom,
i don't think you've written
your will yet and i'd like
everything you own <3

lover boy 👉🏼👈🏼
glad to see the concern 😔

talk to you later amor <3

y/n ❤️
bye bye lovey

im gonna miss youuuuu

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

irl