⤷ valentines

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
S U M M A R Y
valentine's day is coming up and
y/n is finally getting to meet karl
with the help of his friends.

K E Y
y/h/t - your home town
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

y/n was nervous. more nervous than she should've been. she had known karl for years, and they talked about meeting up a little too often. it just always happened to be the wrong time, or something would get in the way.

finally though, y/n was free, and so she took that opportunity with much enthusiasm. at first, she was going to text karl as soon as she realized she could fly to him in a few weeks, but decided to text his friends instead. why not surprise him?

mr. beast, or jimmy, was all too helpful with the process. he offered to pay for her flight, but y/n refused. she was grateful of course, but didn't want to seem like she was just using karls friends for their money.

currently, she was at the airport, about to leave y/h/t. it was way too early for her liking, but she knew it would be worth it.

eventually, her flight number was called and she boarded with no problems.

her hands were in her lap, shaking. jimmy and chris had assured her they'd be waiting for her at the airport, but she still was worried. what if this was a mistake? what if karl didn't want to see her?

with a deep breath, she got out her headphones and clicked on the playlist karl had made her.

before she knew it, she was in north carolina. y/n rushed off the plane as fast as possible. her nerves were getting the best of her, causing her heart to race and her head to spin.

the first thing she did was text jimmy, telling him where she was. next, she took a picture and sent it to her friends and family to show them she was safe. finally, she texted karl.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

imessages

y/n <3
heyyyy

karl 🐸
hi!! it's been a few
hours are you alright?

y/n <3
more than fine :)

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

irl

"y/n!" she heard a voice behind her. she turned to find jimmy and chris. a smile broke out onto all of their faces.

she ran up and hugged each of them. as they pulled apart, jimmy cleared his throat.

"chandler is here too, but he's in the bathroom so we have to wait for him."

"that's alright! i need to let my nerves settle a bit anyways."

"y/n, you'll be fine." chris encouraged. they stood around as she paced a few feet. "you should see his face every time he tells me you guys are thinking about seeing each other. you've got nothing to worry about."

"i know. there's just always that uncertainty. what if now isn't a good time, what if he finds out he doesn't like me in real life, what if—"

"what if he's more than ready to see his best friend?"

y/n stopped in her tracks. she knew that voice. it was the one that she talked to almost daily. the voice that sang her random high school musical songs whenever she was sad. his voice was the one that she never got tired of.

"...karl? but—" she was cut off by said person running into her. his arms wrapped around her, his hands on her waist. it took her a moment to react, but y/n hugged back. there was a deep blush on both of their faces. they stayed there for a while, not wanting to let go. the only reason they pulled apart was the sudden realization that jimmy and chris were still there. even after pulling apart, karl's arm was around y/n's shoulders, holding her close.

"sorry for lying y/n... chandlers at home right now, probably asleep." chris apologized, though there was a smile on his face.

"it's alright, i think i'd prefer karl, no offense to chandler." y/n said, causing everyone to laugh. she looked up at karl, who was looking back down at her. her hand reached up to his, the one that was around her shoulders. they interlaced fingers.

"hey, uh, y/n. i have a question." she nodded, letting him know he could continue. by now they were face to face, karls arm at his side. chris and jimmy walked away, giving them some space. "will you be my valentine?"

a smile found its way to her lips.

"of course, karl." she paused. without a second thought, she kissed his cheek. as she was pulling away, his hands found themselves holding her face.

"can i?" he asked, causing her heart to race. she nodded, and that was all he needed to then connect their lips. her hands ran through his hair.

they pulled apart, eyes opening and unable to say much of anything.

"i'm glad i'm here."

"i'm glad you're here too, y/n."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

AUTHORS NOTE

hello everyone ! it's been a
while and for that i'm very
sorry, i just haven't had much
motivation. i'm gonna try and
get another imagine out, and
it'll probably be for quackity.

with that, i hope you enjoyed
and remember if you have a
request, you can do that in
the introduction chapter OR
in dm's :)

phobic <3