Learning about Niklaus

"This brother of yours? Why can't you just go talk to him yourself?" I asked Kol as we sat in a living room of a very grand house just outside of Mystic Falls.

"The last time we spoke he wasn't so happy with me. I had just killed several of his newly formed vampires for my enjoyment. And he usually shows his frustration with a daggar to the heart." He smirked at my grimace.

"Daggar? How? I don't know too much but I know a daggar to the heart means you're dead." I shifted on the couch more comfortably he sat on the other end gazing at me with amusement.

"Originals love. Traditional rules don't apply. Niklaus has always wanted us to be a family but when one of us did something to upset him he would stick a silver daggar in us and take it out when most convienent. He kept Rebekah alive for longer than most, he took her down in the roaring twenties, I missed a bloody good time I hear. Elijah was smart to avoid the whole mess. That leaves Fin and myself. Fin was a foolish momma's boy and when she tried to kill us all Nik included. The Salvatore's took him down in hopes we were all still linked but Bonnie had just finished the unlinking spell so bye bye Finny. Ah that leaves dear sweet mother Nik killed her twice." He smiled brightly. "The first time for what she did to him. Niklaus is a Hybrid you see, he is werewolf born and vampire made. Mother was not a faithful woman. He spent years trying to complete his transformation into a hybrid and now he finally has done it. He makes hybrids to be his family through a sire bond. Which means they live to please him because the werewolves no longer are slaves to the moon. They are slowly breaking the sire bond and Niklaus is left with only Elijah, Rebekah and now me."

"Niklaus? Why does that sound familiar?" I spoke quietly to myself.

"Klaus help you with anything?" Kol sighed.

"Ah. The strange voice in the woods with Care!" I exclaimed.

"He could never let that one go." Kol murmmered

"He was saying his last goodbyes from what I heard. I never saw him."

"He's devilishly handsome." Kol smiled "yet his younger brother got the better looks."

"I'm sure he's the better looking one." I shot.

Before I knew it he had my hands pinned above me and he was straddling my hips. I struggled but him being an original and much older, I failed. He took his nose and slowly slid it along my jawline and neck allowing his breath to warm my neck. His lips trailed on my jugular and my breath hitched.

"I assure you love. I am far more attractive in more ways than one." he whispered in my ear. With a chuckle he got up and walked into the foyer.

"I assure you. The sun is coming up so I'll be going now. It was lovely to meet you! Nice chat. See you when the sun decends again. If you're lucky!" I said as I dashed to the door. I was too slow he was standing in my way.

"Before you go love. One last thing. You will return to me when the sun goes down and meantion nothing of meeting me. You will remember me but not when someone asks." He smiled. I nodded uncontrolably.

"You are cleaver I'll give you that." I smiled as I opened the door wide and the sun spilled in hitting Kol before he sped away. "You forgot one thing Love!" I shouted back with venom.