Distracting Myself

I made it back to the boarding house only to find everyone in tears. Stefan was staring out the window but it didn't look like he saw much. Care was on the couch with Elena in her lap crying her eyes out. A new face was sitting on the couch opposite with a glass of burbon. I didn't see Jer but I'm sure he had to be around probaly off with Bonnie. No one noticed my presence.

"What's going on guys?" I voiced finally.

The strange man turned his head to look at me with dead eyes. "Who are you?" His voice was gruff and sad.

"I'm Clarke. New. Uhm... Who are you?" I spoke softly.

He went to speak but was interupted by a very handsome dark haired guy

"He's Alaric. I'm Tyler. Can we help you?"

Tyler stood in front of me arms crossed and face stern.

"I... Uh..." I mumbled

The others still hadn't really seamed to notice me atleast I thought until Care spoke.

"Tyler! Stop. She's okay." She said sharply. "Clarke is one of us. Just tell her."

Elena started sobbing more and Care comforted her with a stroke of her hair.

Stefan finally seamed to notice my presence. "Clarke. Hey." His voice was monotone. What was going on? Stefan was always at least semi happy.

"Stefan what's going on?" I asked my voice shaking. His eyes glazed over as he looked up at me.

"Damon and Bonnie.. They uhm..." His voice wavered. Then it struck me. Damon's not here. Elena is crying. Bonnie isn't here. Oh poor Jer.

"Oh no. Stefan. Please. It's not true..." I pleaded for what I knew to be true. Damon didn't make it back. And Bonnie being the Anchor got dragged off too..

Stefan took off towards the woods and I went after him.

"Stefan wait!" I called after him I could hear a branch snap a mile away. I ran towards it and found him sitting outside the tombs they are always talking about. "Stefan." I breathed when I was beside him.

"Where were you?" He growled.

"Wha-"

"I needed a friend. I thought you said you were going to be at the boarding house. Where were you?" He growled again.

"I... I don't know.." I sobbed. I can't tell him thanks to some popus jerk.

"You don't know? Well that's a great way to repay me after all I did for you!" He practically screamed.

"Look! I can't tell you! I wish I could! But I can't! Please! Believe me!" I cried.

He was inches from my face within seconds. Concern all over his face. "You can't tell me? What happened to you?" He whispered

Ah a loophole!! "I was compelled." I spoke softly

"An original?" He asked. I nodded biting my lip.

"I'm sorry. We have been wrapped up in our own issuses haven't we?" He asked nicely. Rubbing my cheek with his hand wiping a stray tear.

"Well... Your brother just died." Uh oh. "I'm sorry I didn't. Oh great. I'm a terrible human be- I mean undead being." I groaned moving away from him and covering my face with my hands.

"No, its okay. We'll figure out a way to cope." Stefan mummbled "I always could use a distraction."

I looked up at him to meet his darkened eyes full of lust. I dropped my jaw. "I... I..."

"Sorry.. I'm being too forward. I shouldn't have suggested it." He fumbled for words.

"I.. No don't be sorry... Honestly I have thought about it before." I almost whispered.

"You have?" He looked up at me his eyes darkening again I bit my lip and nodded "When?"

"Well.. When you were training me with my skills you were so close and my emotions were running wild. and well yeah.. I thought about it." I rushed out. Looking at the ground and kicking a pebble on the ground.

I was surprised when he touched my face, I was even more shocked when he crashed his lips to my own. He kissed with such passion and hunger that I lost control of my emotions. The beast within me taking over. I moved my hands up to his head and tangled my fingers in his hair. I pulled his head back by his hair. He growled in responce. I moved my lips to his neck and let my fangs slip into his neck. He groaned and pulled my face back to his mouth. He then snaked a hand under my leg and wrapped it around his waist doing the same with the other. After he placed his hands on my bum and slammed me into the nearest tree causing me to gasp.

He pulled away for a second then kissed along my neck allowing his fangs to gently scrape my skin. Driving me wild. "Are you sure?" He mummbled against my skin.

"Yes. I am completely sure." I panted. He ripped my shirt off and began kissing everywhere.

(You know what happened next or you can use your imagination)

After things happened with Stefan the sun started to go down and the compulsion took hold and against my will I headed back to see Kol. You know if he wasn't so dang arragant all the time I might actually come hang with him with out this stupid compulsion.

As I walked back to the mansion. I thought about what just happened. I just slept with Stefan Salvatore. Goodness. What would Elena think? Care? Jeremy? Kol? Why would I care what Kol thought? He's horrible. Dispicable. Discusting. He wanted to sleep with me within five minutes of meeting me. He is the last person in the world to judge me.

"Hello love." He spoke behind me. Oh great.

"Hi Kol." I grumbled.