My Private Tour

"Wake up, love." I heard the most annoying and painful voice speak into my ear.

I felt a dip in the bed or maybe the room was just spinning. Why did I drink so much last night? I tried opening an eye just to be blinded by the brightest light ever. I groaned and covered my head with the pillow.

"Come on, you're only fun to mess with when you're conscious." The voice spoke again sending needles into my brain.

"Please don't." I pleaded.

"Don't what, love?" The voice screeched again.

"Speak." I groaned.

I heard a chuckle and smelled a heavenly smell.

"Drink this." It was like nails on a chalkboard. I felt something touch my lips and I began sucking and the pain subsided. I opened my eyes to see Kol holding a blood bag up to my lips.

As my strength returned I snatched the bag from him and drained it. He chuckled again.

"What do you want Kol?" I groaned from annoyance this time.

"I want to show you the great city that was once mine." He smirked smugly.

"Fine. Only if you buy me something pretty." I smiled as I ran to my bathroom to shower and get dressed. I decided on a black crop top and white shorts with my checkered vanns.

I walked out to see Kol in just a simple grey tee and jeans and he still looked like a God. Stop it Clarke. He's an asshole.

"Come love." Kol held his hand out to me and I walked passed him.

"Going somewhere little brother?" Klaus spoke from down the hall

"Taking the girl out to see the town." Kol smirked.

"Ah yes. Our town. Or it will soon be again. I have some matters to deal with today. Witches. You know how much I love them. Don't get in any trouble." Klaus chuckled before adding "and try not to snap his neck again sweetheart"

"No promises" I grumbled.

With a roll of Kol's eyes and a kiss blown from me to Klaus, We were off to see the town.

We hit a few pubs took a shot or two to get a nice buzz going and went to some nice shops and danced, Kol was amazing. Clarke!

Amazing at dancing. Clarke.

And getting on my nerves? Better.

"Love?" Kol's voice snapped me out of my argument with myself. Or rather him snapping at me snapped me out of it.

"What?" I growled

He smirked "you were zoning out or something."

"Yeah well maybe you're boring me!" It was my turn to smirk as his face fell for half a second.

"Well. While you were zoned out I took liberty Of buying you something pretty." He smiled. A genuine smile. His eyes crinkled and he looked so handsome.

Stop it!

"GIMMIE!!" I squealed.

He chuckled and pulled a small box from his pocket. I opened it and revealed a bracelet. Red rubies. Two diamonds hung like fangs. It was gorgeous.

"Kol. It's beautiful." I sighed.

"Good. Glad you like it. Thank you for coming with me today. Now run along home. I have some unfinished business."

My face fell as he attached the bracelet to my arm and let the words slip from his lips.

His lips. Wait no. That was super rude.

"Wow Kol. Actually thought you were being nice. Guess I was wrong. Shouldn't have allowed those thoughts." I flipped my hair and walked back home.

So much for Kol being a nice person.