Leaving for New Orleans

"Why have you suddenly changed your mind brother?" Kol asked turning his attention back to Klaus.

I did find it odd, he was holding on to it for a reason.

"Well brother it seams the little town of Mystic Falls is now magic free, and with no magic, no vampires may enter, if they do the magic that turned them vampire is reversed and they return to being human and die the death they died before. I have no desire to stay here if I cannot be here. Also our dear brother Elijah has summoned me back to New Orleans for something important." Klaus explained.

New Orleans... Away from the drama of Mystic Falls? Perfect!

"Klaus can I come?" I piped up quickly.

"Why of course, love. The more the merrier. It is a town full of vampires, you'll love it." He smirked at me.

Kol just stared at me. I shot him a 'What do you want?' Look and he spoke up

"It might be nice to see dear Elijah. I'm sure he missed his little brother." It was Kol's turn to smirk.

I could deal with Kol if it meant avoiding the Salvatore issue. I could just disappear. What would they care?

~In New Orleans~

It was night time, which meant all the vamps were out and all the parties were raging! Klaus and Kol went to find Elijah, leaving me to explore the town and party. I was walking around enjoying the scenery when I walked into a bar that seamed to be full of vampires. I grabbed a drink from the bar and made my way to a booth in the back and watched the party in front of me.

"I heard there was a new vamp in my town." I heard a voice beside me say.

I turned to see a dark skinned vampire with a nice dress shirt and slacks on. He had humor behind his brown eyes.

"Yes. I'm Clarke. You are?" I smiled politely gesturing for him to sit down across from me, he sat.

"Marcel. I kind of run this town. Looking to party or stay?" He chuckled lightly

He seamed decent. I wasn't sure if I could trust him though, I don't feel like spilling the story before I even know the story.

"That depends." I said keeping it vague.

"On what?" He pressed

Suddenly I saw Kol behind Marcel.

"On weather or not we think your town is worth it. We all thought you were dead you see" Kol piped in taking a seat next to me.

Marcel  stared at Kol as if he had seen a ghost, he quickly composed himself.

"Kol Mikaelson. Who undaggered you?" Marcel looked amused but it didn't resound in his voice.

"Ah details! It's a long story. I got undaggered, I got killed by a hunter, I came back to life through an anchor. It's all riveting really." Kol spoke with a challenging tone.

I feel as though I don't quite have the full story here.

"Brother, you left out the part where you kidnapped and tortured an innocent new vampire for days just for your enjoyment." Klaus spoke from behind Marcel. Marcel looked behind him and smiled

"Klaus." Marcel got up and hugged Klaus. 

This is strange. Do all vampires know each other?

"I'm gonna go get a drink, make out with the first guy I see and maybe grab a bite to eat." I said trying to get Kol to move.

"Just make sure they're in this bar and you don't kill them." Marcel spoke as I finally shoved Kol aside.

"Sure. Sure." I mumbled as I made my way to the bar. 

I got myself a shot of tequila and downed it. 

A cute guy with green eyes and spiky brown hair came over to me, reminding me of Stefan. 

"Hey doll face. Wanna dance?" He was obviously very drunk. 

"I have a better idea." I smiled and leaned in to whisper in his ear "How about we go into the bathrooms and make out?"

I heard his heart rate pick up and he pulled me towards the bathrooms which smelled of sweat, piss and desperation.

He picked me up and placed me on the counter, placing himself between my legs. Just as he went in for the kiss I compelled him to forget everything that happens after I leave him. He crashed his lips onto mine and snaked his hands around my waist. He tasted of beer and cigars. Ugh.

I let him kiss me and feel me up. I found no pleasure in this. Finally he broke away and began kissing my neck. I took this moment to let my fangs slip from my gums and tear into his neck, letting the sweet juices flow into my mouth. I drained him of a few ounces until he lost consciousness. I then let him drink some of my blood to heal the wound, cleaned my face and left him on the floor.

I walked out and walked straight into Kol. After catching my balance I just waited for him to say something.

"Alright love," That chill ran through me again. "Time to meet my other big brother."

*Hey guys! So sorry it's been so long! I want to be so much better! I'll try to update every week but that might require a little love and motivation from you! So comment what you think so far!"