Losing the Battle with the Monster

*Guys. I try updating this story as much as I can and I'm super happy all of you love it this much. I kinda want to promote my other stories. Like 'My What A Guy' and 'All Boys Private School'. I feel as if I have done much better on these books than this one and no one seams to read them. If you could check them out and let me know what you think that would be amazing. I'm so so sorry it takes me so long to update. I start to get ideas about new series while walking around school and seeing interactions between people so I start doing that. But here's a new chapter. Let me know what you think. xoxo.*

I woke up to a voice above me. I scrunched my nose confused.

¨Look the princess is waking up.¨ I heard a familiar male voice chuckle.

¨Damon?¨ I mumbled and turned my head from Stefen's bed.

I opened my eyes to be met with piercing blue ones. A smirk made its way on Damon's face.

¨Morning sunshine. Did you miss me?¨ He grinned

I jumped up from bed and wrapped my arms and legs around him. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him tighter.

His hands slowly made their way towards my bum and I jumped off of him. Smacking him lightly on the arm.

¨Wow. Only see me for a few minutes and already making moves? What about Elena?¨I said joking.

¨You really have been gone a while like Stefen said.¨ I looked at him confused.

He sighed ¨Elena left shortly after I 'Died' no one has heard from her since.¨

I gasped. ¨Dude that's rough.¨ I walked over and placed my hand on his shoulder.

¨Yeah. I expected to come home to my brother sleeping with my girlfriend. Yet I find my girlfriend gone and my brother slept with goody-two-shoes and blondie.¨ He smirked I blushed. Wait. What?

¨Stefen and Care?¨ I whispered. He nodded.

¨Left this morning after catching me up. He was going to tell you, but you passed out as soon as you got here. You're lucky Care didn't catch you in her man's arms.¨ He smirked.

I groaned. ¨Well great. This is why you don't sleep with a Salvatore I see.¨ I rolled my eyes. I should have waited.

He chuckled and we heard a knock at the front door. Our heads snapped around. "Who knocks at this place?" I asked

"Humans." He spoke hungrily. Just then the hunger grew within me and I realized I haven't eaten in so long. That must be why I was so tired.

¨Wanna have some fun with it?¨ I said in a wicked tone. This was the monster coming out in me.

¨I knew I would like having you around.¨ He grinned and ran outside.

¨Pizza Delivery. I'm not sure I have the right address.¨ I heard a guy call from the door followed by another knock.

Perfect I grinned. I went to the door and opened it. I smiled sweetly at him. He was tall and slim with long brown hair that fell into his green eyes. He had a uniform on with a name tag that read 'Hunter'.

"Sorry I was upstairs." I batted my eyes at him.

A flirty smile made its way to his mouth
"That's fine. I have a pepperoni pizza here for Miss Abby? Is that you?"

I looked down faking sad "No. I'm Clarke. I didn't order a pizza." He looked slightly sad. I grinned wide "but I would love to have you for dinner."

He looked confused so I bit my lip sexily and winked. His eyes darkened as he replied.

"Well I wouldn't want to deny a sexy girl like you her meal." He winked and I giggled.

Boys are so easy. Just put them in the typical 'pizza man-hot girl' Scene and they will do whatever.

"Come on in then." I purred.

He walked in and the door shut. I heard Damon run to the front door. Hunter was looking around the boarding house he set the pizza down then turned and looked at me. He walked towards me and grabbed my waist. I heard his heart pumping a bit faster. I smiled at him and he returned it before crashing his lips down on mine. I returned the kiss hungrily. I heard the blood and that's all I could think. Blood. Blood. Blood.

I felt my fangs slip out of my gums and I but down lightly on his lip enough to draw some blood I swallowed some and my hunger only grew. He took it as an invitation to explore my mouth with his tongue.

"Honey. I'm home. What the-?" I heard Damon say as he walked in.

Hunter tore away from me. I wanted the blood. I needed the blood. Hunter looked between me and Damon.

"You're married?" He asked finally.

"You're not into threes? We are." I spoke in a way and in a voice that I didn't recognize. My eyes darkened and he shook his head.

"No. You guys are sick. I'm out of here!" He screamed and walked towards the door.

Damon stopped him. "Don't go. You wouldn't want us to loose our dinner would you?"

"Keep the pizza for all I care. I'm out. "
He went for the door again. I stepped in front of him. My fangs slipping out and my veins bulging under my eyes.

"Oh sweetie, you're dinner." I growled. I looked at Damon to see his fangs and veins too. I winked at him and looked back at the horrified boy. He ran and the chase sent a spark of excitement into me. His blood pumping that fast made me loose control. I blacked out.

When I woke up I was laying in Damon's arms. We were both naked and we had blood on our faces. I looked to the corner and saw Hunter's lifeless body drained of blood.

I killed someone. And slept with Damon.

What would Kol think?