Chapter 14

Siko-
My night with Bliss was nothing but what his name meant. After we snuck off we decided to continue our night. He took me to a fancy steakhouse and paid for everything. We went to the casino and he taught me how to shoot dice and play all the card games. I was up $1000 before I quit, I knew if I kept playing I would lose all my money. To my surprise Bliss was into the same things I was into, we arrived at the mansion about 4:30am and I was ready to relax and get some rest.

"Hey shorty, let me help you." I guess he seen me struggling to take off my dress. He eased it off my body and got a good glimpse before he bit his lip. I wore a lacy bra and a thong, he pulled me towards him and I felt his hands rub up and down my now simi-pudgy stomach as he put light kisses all over it. He stopped at my soaking core and took in my scent once again causing to slowly close my eyes. "Let's get you in the tub, I already ran the water for you." He lead me to the main bathroom and the water was warm and the bubbles smelled like vanilla. He sat on the toilet next to the tub as I soaked and enjoyed the moment.

"Thank you, for the night, it was well needed." He smiled at me and nodded his head.

"No problem." He placed a kiss on my hand before he started to roll a FAT ASS blunt. He had whole 3.5 inside the blunt, maybe even more than that. I watched him closely as he licked the backwood. His full lips wrapped around the dark leaf that we were about to spark up. He made me so hot, I didn't even notice I was staring so long until he passed me the blunt.

I inhaled the good herbs and rested my head back on the tub. He watched me as I smoked passionately. I felt my foot slight being pulled out the tub. He began to run my foot with so much love I moaned everytime he pushed it back, rubbed them softly, he even kissed them a couple times.

"You're just magical, why don't you have a girlfriend?" I finally asked passing him back the blunt. He took it and inhaled slowly, taking a long drag.

"I'm not gonna lie to you ma, I'm not the type of man to just play games, I'm looking for a woman I can build with, I messed with little girls all my life, fucked hoes, all that but since I'm getting older, I have to settle, a young nigga almost the big 30 and I still don't have kids, a woman to call mine. I just have a home and property all through Vegas, Cali, and Florida." I nodded at him and took everything in. For him to be almost 30 he barely passed for 25, but I could tell he was older by his aura and how mature he was.

"I wouldn't think you were almost 30, you don't even look passed 25." I added as he switched feet. The pleasure I was getting put me in a trance.

"I get that a lot, most of these young niggas so burnt out looking. Only 21 and looking about 45." He shook his head as he kissed my feet all the way up to my ankle. "Let me be real with you though." I nodded as he ashed the blunt.

"You might think I'm moving fast, but I'm just a grown man and I know what I like. I'm feeling you, but I know I'm playing a dangerous game trying to deal with you. I know you have kids, I know your man is all famous, and I know you still might be in love with dude."

"I wouldn't say all that..." I trailed off. "It's just I don't want to look cliche, I have a year old, and a four year old. No man wants to deal with that, I have so much baggage and what if I can't give you the things you want? You want kids, I just had one, I don't want to do that again. What if we don't work out? It's just so many what if's." I poured a little and he cuffed my cheeks and made me face him, he made sure he looked me in my eyes.

"Listen to me ma, I'm a patient man and I'll wait as long as you need me to." His thumb stroked my cheek. "I'm not worried about none of that, I know your situation and the kids I can wait on, but I can't make any promises if I don't say I might put one in you." We both chuckled before he continued