Chapter 17

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed my last chapter. Things getting real messy and real serious. Dave acting like a real bitch but that's alright. How many of you guys are here for Bliss though? Then what the hell is up with Jayla?

I also wanted to put you guys into this new feminine hygiene line I've looked into. PHDiva is the name, and she has Yoni steams, washes, pearls and boric acid suppositories to get that WAP together honey. Her restock is January 21st so be on the lockout on her website I would also tap in to her Valentine's Day Collection for that special day coming up soon ladies! Support a black business for me. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, Peace, Love and Blessings❤️

Jayla

"I'm not gonna lie Jay, you been moving real funny and I'm not liking that shit." Ebony said and I just rolled my eyes. "Then you trying to make it seem like Bliss stepping out on Siko like come on now." She continued and I could care less. Ever since Siko got with that nigga she been dissing us. Yeah I hooked them up but honestly I thought he was just gonna give her some dick and that's it but he really fell in love with her

Yeah I said love. Bliss is Shooters brother so of course they talk a lot and I'm always around their moms and he always talks about her, even moms. I wasn't jealous, I just didn't like the fact that he was spending all this money and knew me and Shooter were struggling. He was well off, he owned his home as well as his mother's, then all the clubs and small car washes he owns trust me the nigga had bank.

"How am I moving funny? I didn't even do anything." I assured defending myself. I was drunk when I made the comment about Dream being pregnant, and Bliss I was just concerned. That's it and that's all.

"Yeah okay Jay. Please don't let it be anymore shit, we got this trip coming up and we don't need anymore problems, you know Bliss got something nice for Siko planned." She smiled and I frowned. He was supposed to ask Siko to be his girl in this cheesy ass way. I mean it was his birthday and he was all in her ass. I wouldn't be with no bitch for nine months and not know where I stood. Shit, Bliss was fine as hell if I wasn't with Shooter, or had morals I'll be fulfilling his every need when Siko didn't give it up. Just thinking about him made me wet. He was about 6'0 even and had a caramel tone to him, his hair was in a curly Afro now but I remember him when he use to rock birds, he always had good hair. He was built real nice for his high not too big and not too small. He spotted many tattoos that made him even sexier, he had a real street appeal to him but he was still business and you could tell, then you also knew his name use to ring bells in these New York streets just by the respect he got, sexy and all. I shook the thought and nodded acting happy.

"Hell yeah my boy going all out for our girl, I'm so excited." She heard the sarcasm in my voice and side eyed me, before it got awkward she got up to dismissed herself.

"Yeah I'm about to go see my man, I'll catch up with you later Jay. Remember what I said." She walked out my house slamming the door slightly and I exhaled the breath I was holding.

"Fuck you and that bitch." I explained plopping on the couch. Hopefully I can contain myself during this trip, but knowing the racks Shooter was about to bring in brought a smile on my face. You know what, fuck those bitches, I know I'm not messy or jealous of whatever Siko and Bliss had going on, I had my own problems and they were about to be solved with some big bank and I'm about to show out on this trip.

~Houston, Texas~

Siko

"Daddy we have to hurry before the others get here." I moaned over the shower water as Bliss hit me from behind. His dick was so long and thick I hardly believed I took it half the time when I saw it.