Chapter 7

Okay so I haven't been writing because college ain't no hoe but I been coming up with many ideas for this book. I'm doing a time jump a little due to so many ideas but I hope you guys enjoy🌸

-3 months later-

Dave's POV:

"Come on East baby, they said the cake is ready" I followed Siko through the bakery so we could pick up Bella's cake. Her birthday was today and everything was coming together great.

My big baby is finally two. It hasn't felt like long but me and Siko's relationship is lasting well. Isabella accepted me as her father figure and I loved it. Kairi was also a big help, she loved Bella like a sister, and I was grateful for that. My Baby mom's been trippin lately because my daughter would rather spend more time with Me and Siko than her. I told her to tread lightly because my patience was running low after that little stunt she pulled some months ago in Miami. I have no idea what that broad was doing there in the first place, she been on some serious stalker shit and I wasn't feelin' it. I doubt she was foolin with the feds because I keep her bills paid and our daughter straight so I already knew she wasn't ready to leave that good money.

"Why the long face babe? What's wrong?" Siko asked me as I grabbed the cake, I must have been in deep thought or my face was turnt up, she always notices that.

"Nothing mama, just thinking too hard" I paid the lady and proceeded to the car, handing Siko the cake.

"You sure Dave?" I smiled and nodded at her

"Yeah ma, worry about Bella today, it's her day" I kissed her cheek and got in the car, pulling off the curb heading to my moms house.

My mom wanted us to have her party at her house since her yard was bigger. When we got there everything was running smoothly, the kids were running around having fun and the birthday girl was too. I sat the cake on the long table along with the cupcakes and shit.

"Dave, honey can you come in the kitchen a moment" My mom yelled for me and I went inside closing the door. My mom face was full of guilt, I side eyed her and walked towards her.

"What you done did ma." She smacked her teeth and smacked my chest

"First of all don't talk to me like that, two I made a mistake." She sat at the island and sighed. "I invited Diamond." I smacked my teeth loud and sighed loudly

"Ma why would you do that shit" She popped me in my mouth and I covered it quickly. "Sorry dang!" she eyed me and rolled her eyes.

"I didn't mean to invite her, she came over yesterday to me crying about how she still loves you and she just want's you to accept her as your child mother and respect her more, I told her to come today but I forgot it was Bella's birthday" She said the last part nonchalantly and I caught on fast.

"Ma thats foul. You knew today was Bella's big day, a kids party is no time for drama." She smacked her lips and grabbed a water

"She's not your daughter anyways, why do you care so much?" I looked at her skeptically and took quick notice

"Why are you acting so funny now towards Siko and Bella? I been peeping this since we been back from Miami." She sighed

"I just feel like she's not right for you. Diamond was the one for you. Diamond is the mother of YOUR child, not Siko, you took this girl in way too fast." I shook my head already knowing what my mom was on.

"Truthfully Ma, I love Siko, and I love Bella like she's my own, you cant force a relationship between me and Diamond and I already told you that before. You were just so in love with Siko and Bella now you jumping ship for lying ass Diamond? She must have put something in your ear beacause you buggin" I headed for the door going outside