Chapter 9

*Hi guys😅. So I haven't been writing recently and I'm sorry lol. I've also ran into some real weird concerns on how I write MY STORY🙂. As they were addressed a tad bit in my previous chapter. I also lost my grandma and it's been hard to focus on a lot of things. So long story short I'll be writing more rapidly and be on top of my game❤️*

Dave's POV:

Word got around the hood quick that I was looking for Derrick and his niggas. That wasn't the only thing going around either, people heard around that Siko tried to kill her self over him too, calling her crazy and a "unfit mother" due to her actions and I was furious. Any person who talked down on my baby got checked quick. Niggas was surprised I wasn't around the hood doing drive by's on Derrick and his crew but the beef I got with him is personal and I wanted that nigga to feel me.

It's been a few weeks since Siko was out of the hospital and I never seen her like this. Days I would go see her and she'll just be out of it. She looked so sad, her skin was pale at times, flustered. Her eyes don't twinkle when she sees me anymore, she only wants Bella. I tell her everyday that she's beautiful and she just smiles and nods. I lost my baby.

"You good bro?" Gunna said as he nudged me. I nodded.

"Yeah man. Just sick about this Siko shit, she's not the same." Gunna nodded and sighed

"Yeah, I can tell. Yo ass been bitching and moaning for days, and you barely spark a blunt, bitch boy." I just looked at this nigga as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Bitch, get off me" I moved his arm and walked away.

"See Shooter, he around here bitching again!" I can't believe this bitch ass nigga.

"Chill out bro, you know he's sensitive now, all that meditating and yoga Siko got that nigga doing." It's true, me and Siko go to weekly yoga classes and do meditation at home. It's relaxing and helps me write down raps more. I been real into music lately but the streets call my name more. I don't want to sound like a stereotype but that's all I know. Music might just have to wait.

"Fuck both of y'all soft ass niggas." Me and Siko are supposed to be going on a date tonight. I haven't seen her in weeks because she said she needed more space. I been so empty without her, Kairi noticed too and started hanging out with her mother more. I still need to figure out the shady shit Diamond been on too, she been real chatty lately and I wasn't liking it. It's like she's the feds damn near all the questions she's been asking me, and made me wonder was she asking my mom shit about me since they all buddy buddy now.

"Where you going nigga, Siko finally talking to you?" Shooter said and looked my way

"Yeah finally. I begged her to go on a date tonight, I miss her." I was sounding straight whipped.

"Damn she said give her space and then added extra to that space, she's cold blooded." I laughed a little

"Yeah, sick about it. I'm just glad she didn't believe that Diamond shit." Siko knew good and well I wasn't fucking that girl. Siko had her doubts at times but I wouldn't even do her like that. MaSiko got me so whipped I get irritated when hoes laugh at my jokes too hard when I'm at the trap. My eyes are literally for her only. She's my muse, the only beauty I see. I never was like this before, but ever since I met Siko she's opened me up, and I feel like she's shutting in. I just want her to know I won't hurt her and I'm always here for her.

"Yeah her and yo dukes was on some other shit that day, she don't even like Diamond ass." Shooter said as he played 2k.

"Fasho, imma have to run into my mom another time and see wassup." My mind was mainly focused on this date with Siko, I missed her so much, I was ready for the night to start right away. I decided to do something simple, carnival and maybe dinner depending on if her greedy ass eats all the food at the carnival. I really didn't want her in the public but she insisted, her mother had the girls for the weekend so she agreed to stay over my place for the time being. I just wanted her full attention, just the two of us.