Chapter 13

Hello all, how is everyone? I know its been so long since I updated, the world has been so overwhelming lately , i'm also an essential worker so I've been on shifts thats effect my sleep schedule. My daughter also takes up majority of my time but I've finally found some time to write. I also want to take the time out to say #BlackLivesMatter, my people let us fight for our justice that we, and many others fallen to violence right in front of our eyes with no consequence. Love You Guys, I Hope You Enjoy.

Siko's POV:

Love is something you're suppose to appreciate, something you're suppose to hold onto, but in most cases the other person sees it as property, a way to say "yeah that's me, and I know she wont give it to anyone but me." That how Dave started to act after the birth of our son, Armani Dior. Armani was born into a weird transition with me and Dave, after the product dried up and Derrick laying low after a big hit on his kingpin, the movement was real hot and real slow. Dave started music and he popped fast, he went from D list to A list within months and our chemistry faded even more than before.

During his transition into fame I was almost finished with my pregnancy. He was on small tours and going to various night clubs while I laid up with both our children as well as a newborn. My postpartum depression took a toll on me and I assumed the worst about Dave and him going out, he would come home drunk, fall asleep and back to it the next day or days later. He helped but he was very much absent most of the time. His crazy baby mother was back on the scene and wanted all his attention and none of Kairi's, I felt like he was falling for it too. He went to spoiling me and the kids with affection, to ducking me every chance he got, but the only good part is he took care of the children. My nightmare obviously came true when I caught him with Dream. Out of all the females he could have picked he picked her to cheat on me with, and of course all the thirsty females all on him because of his name, Dave EAST.

I ended up moving into an apartment fit for Me, Bella and Armani. I always let Dave get the kids when he had time but I wasn't fond of his aura, I always made sure I was sitting far away when he picked the kids up, we barely spoke. Now we're planning Armani's first birthday, its almost been a whole year since me and Dave broke up, unbelievable to many, but not me.

"You ready for little man's birthday Siko?" Shooter asked me as I sipped my wine, it was Dave's weekend with the kids so I decided to just chill and catch up on 13 reason's since a new seasons is on it's way.

"Of course, my stinka man is about to be one." I smiled, Jayla was cuddled up with Shooter on the couch as she watched the show too

"Yeah and make sure yo boy on his best behavior, I would hate to beat his ass at his son's birthday party" Jayla scrunched up her face, then looked at Shooter

"Man, I have no control over that fool, but I'll put that hoe ass nigga in check." He laughed and so did I.

Of course Jayla basically hates Dave after what he did to me, and I can't blame her, he did me so dirty, I gave this man a child and he basically treated me like I didn't mean a thing to him, of course Shooter and Gunna assured me everyday he had love me, but those were his brothers so of course they would feed me that bullshit.

"Y'all need to get y'all shit together anyways, we got this whole Vegas trip set up after fat man's birthday so I'm not trying to break up any fight's and shit, JAYLA!" Shooter looked directly at her and she scrolled on her phone as if she didn't hear him. "Yo needle neck ass heard me girl, i'll beat ya ass in here."

"Then beat it." She said it just like Black Chyna and I died laughing, in the mist of laughter my phone started to ring, it was Dave. I rolled my eyes and declined the call. He was probably drunk and on the hoe shit he usually be on. He likes to call when he's super drunk or one of his hoes calls me in the mist of their sexing like I give a damn. He had the kids tonight so I have no idea if it was an emergency or not but around this time of night the kids we're definitely sleep and he assured me that he put them to sleep already.