Chapter One:

Hello people... So it's a sad chapter when Mickey and Ian fight and Fiona helps mickey get him into the mental hospital.. And you'll find out the rest.. Enjoy <3
Noel being bae
_______________________________
Mickey's pov:

"....Pack your shit.." Mickey said, backing away a little from the approaching Ian. He couldn't believe what Ian did.

______FlashBack______
He had been looking for Ian and his heart raced when he made his way to BoysTown. No.. He wouldn't be there.. He hasn't went for a long time... But of course, his suspicious were proven correct when he saw the flaming red hair in the mass of sweaty bodies on the dance floor at the White Swallow.
Mickey shook his head, pissed beyond belief. He looked back at him and saw him grinding on some twink's ass. He saw them share a word before leaving together.
Mickey let out a bitter laugh. He went home right after. He slipped off his jacket and went to the kitchen. He grabbed a beer out of the fridge before flopping on the couch. He took a deep breath and took sips of his beer before he heard the door open, Ian walking in.

______End Of FlashBack_____

"Mickey.. What the hell? I did it for money. Why are you acting like a bitch?"

Mickey's jaw tightened." You're sick.... Pack your shit.." He felt safe and okay to be submissive with Ian because he knows-well thought he wouldn't make him feel like a bitch... Let alone call him one.

Ian shook his head."So what.. You kicking me out?" He said, his voice like ice, like it didn't matter either way.

"No... Yes.. I'm doing something I should have done a long time ago..." Mickey mumbles, pulling out his phone. He dialed Fiona's number. And held the phone to his ear.

"Mickey?" Mickey took a deep breath when he heard Fiona's voice.

"I need your help.."

"Ian?" Somehow it was scary how good Fiona was sometimes..

"I'm listening to you... You were so right.. He's gonna crash soon and.." He trails off. "Can you come and get him..? I-I can't-." Mickey's voice broke at the end as he scrubbed his face with his hands as he turns his back toward Ian, not wanting to show Ian he was crying.

"Yeah yeah.. Me and Lip are on our way.. We'll take him and make sure he gets help. What happened Mickey..? Is he okay..? A-are you okay..?"

"I-I... Just get him.. He's fine.. I-I don't want to talk about this shit. Just get here.."

"Okay.. We'll be there in a few."

"Thanks.." Mickey mumbles before they hung up. Mickey took a deep breath, trying to right himself. He turned toward Ian." Pack your shit. Fiona and Lip are coming to get you." Mickey said before he starts to walk towards the bathroom.

"Mickey... Wait.." Mickey felt Ian grab his arm.

"We're over Ian... Pack your shit." Mickey yanks his arm away from Ian before continuing to the bathroom.

Mickey walked in and shut the door. He sat on the closed toilet lid and put his face in his hands. He took deep breaths as tears fell from his eyes, great... He took deep breaths, trying to calm down... Shit.. Ian has made him so soft. He knew he shouldn't have let him into his life. But somehow that flaming head of hair wormed his way into Mickey's life and heart.

Mickey heard scuffling of bags being unzipped, things shoved into bags. He heard the door open and slammed. He broke down in sobs and his whole body shook.
Ian was gone.. Getting help.. He just wishes he'll have his Firecrotch back... Before the army... And he hoped Ian would still love him.
_________________________________________________
Fiona's pov:
She had heard how recked Mickey had sounded on the phone so she grabbed Lip's arm as she talked, leading him to Kevin's truck. She hung up, surprised at the thanks she got from Mickey.
Lip and her got into the truck, Lip driving.
"Wanna tell me what we're doing?"
"Ian did something.. God knows what but it made Mickey cave. He just called to tell me to come and get Ian... Take him to get what he needs.. He sounded.. Fuck, he sounded like he was actually crying.." Fiona said, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Wow... Maybe I'll have a little chat with Ian.. It must have been bad to get Mickey crying..." Lip said as they pulled beside the house and honked.

Fiona turns in her seat to see the door open, Ian with a few bags on him, his expression like ice. It chilled her even. What happened to her kid brother..? She wanted to kill Monica for giving Ian bad genes. Ian jumped in and crossed his arms across his chest, looking out the window. Fiona was between the two.

It was an awkward silence between them until Lip spoke up.
"The fuck you do man?"

Ian wiped his head around to glare at lip before looking in front of him.

"Mickey's being a bitch about me making money. So what? I made a porno with some guy! It's not like it ment anything! It was for money! He said it himself, we needed the money! He'll come crawling back to me soon. Just you watch."

Fiona just turned her head and stared at her brother.
"Shit Ian... That's cheating.. No matter if it didn't mean shit.. Dick went into someone else ass.."

"Shut up Fiona!" Ian snapped.

It got insanely quite after those words left Ian's mouth.

"Ian... We're taking you to a hospital.. You're going to get better.. You're going to get meds... You might not care but this isn't our brother.. You'll understand when it's all said and done.." Fiona explained slowly, a little hurt from his snap.

"I hate you... All of you..." Ian mumbles, looking away.

Fiona shares a look with Lip, one that says 'he doesn't mean it'.

Fiona sighs as they pull into the hospital. She crosses her fingers and hopes for the best.