Chapter Eight:

I'm so sorry! I kinda broke my phone... But now I'm back and planning on updating a lot from now on. I will also be working on other stories as well so keep your eyes open! Thanks for reading! <3

_____________________

"Wake up Carrot Top!" A gruff voice yelled in his ear. Ian startled, waking up from a deep sleep. He groaned, turning onto his back to blink against the bright light.

"You have visitors. These will be your last, then you'll be getting out of here." The guard explained.

"Aww... You know you'll miss me, Gallio."

"Whatever. Get up. Eat. You can take your food with you when you visit. Now go!" The guard, Gallio, yelled, trying to remain professional.

In reality, this old, gruff man was Ian's friend.  They were both from the south side, both went into military.. Legal and not. They bonded over a night of wallow from Ian. Ian was like a son to Gallio.

///////

Ian groans, wiping tears from his eyes. He paced, back and forth. God, this was his first night having a clear head since the Army and he couldn't believe all the things he did to his family.. Mickey...

He sobbed into his hand, shaking. He couldn't even remember what he did in the porn video but he could remember Mickey's face when he told him... He couldn't remember how his own logic had made sense but he could remember Mickey's eyes fill with tears.. His voice cracks.. Like when he tried to stop Ian from going into the army. But this time, he could express himself.

-BANG BANG-

Ian jerked his face from his palms, blinking. A guard had banged on the door.

"Shut up in there!" A gruff voice ordered.

Ian sniffles, unable to stop the sob that escaped him. He vaguely heard a curse from outside before the door was opened and the guard came in. He sat down next to Ian.

"Listen man... Calm down, okay? We can talk about whatever.. Just stop fucking crying."

Ian nodded, sniffling. He tried to get control over himself, wiping his eyes. He blinks a few times before turning to the guard. Ian looked at him, finding him a little attractive. Well... 15 year old Ian would have. This man was gray haired, muscular, and taller than Ian.

"There you go, Carrot Top! Now, talk to old Gallio about it yeah?"

Ian pored out his soul to the man, explaining everything that happened with Mickey, his family, his bipolar issue.

Gallio listened, nodding. He didn't speak until Ian was finished.

"Now, here's my advise...  If this guy.. Mickey?" Once Ian nodded, letting him know the name was correct, he continued. "If Mickey really loves you, he'll forgive you. You have a good head on your shoulders now. You explain, you apologies, you cry, you promise, you suck his dick... Whatever you need to do to make him understand. You'll be okay kid."

Ian lets out a watery laugh. He nodded. "Thanks..." Gallio, from the half hour he has talked to him, felt more like a father than Frank ever was.

"Okay, kid.. Tell me more about your man."

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Ian nodded before getting up, changing quickly. God he hopes its Mickey. He missed his boyfri-... Ex boyfriend.. He would have to fix that. He hurried to the breakfast line, grabbing yogurt, oat meal, oj and bacon. They fed the patients so well here.

He hurried to the visit place and was met by Mandy and Fiona again. Ian was sad to not see Mickey. He hopes he can patch things up with him. Ian sat down, smiling at them.

"Hey, you guys want some?" He offered his breakfast to the girls as he picks up a yogurt. He had actually grabbed three of everything, predicting they would come.

Ian passed out some breakfast and sipped his oj. He realized how unusually quiet the two girls were and he raised an eyebrow at them.

"What's up?"

The black haired pale beauties looked at each other, not sure what to do. Mandy sighed, shaking her head and turned to Ian.

"We found out what is wrong with Mickey... All we are going to revel at this moment is that you need to make up with him. Have queer-bo makeup sex.. Whatever."

Ian swallows his yogurt quickly. "Wait! If there's something wrong with you, you need to tell me!"

A guard shuffled, glaring at Ian. "Lower your voice, Ginger!"

Ian rolls his eyes but looked back at them, waiting for an answer.

Fiona looked down at the table. "I want to tell you but... I can't. Mickey made us promise not to tell you.."

Ian groaned, of course. Mickey would be this stubborn.

"Is it life threatening?"

Mandy paused for a minute, thinking. "It could be.." She answered after a few minutes of silence.

Ian bit his bottom lip and nodded. "I'll be out in about a week... I'll make sure to talk with him... If he even wants to talk to me..."

Mandy shook her head. "Of course he wants to talk to you. He still asks about you. He loves you, you ass hole. You'll need to talk with him.. Alone. You can have the Milkovich house to yourself. Lana will be at work, I'll be off doing fuck all and my brothers will be gone other than Micky of course. You can fall then."

Ian nodded and smiled. "Thanks Mandy.. Fiona... Really, means a lot."

Fiona smiles and Mandy rolls her eyes.
"Shut the fuck up and eat your food." Mandy said with no heat, but a smile on her lips.
They spent the rest of their visit, eating and talking about everything except Mickey.