Chapter Eleven:

"Wait... What?" Ian asked, after a long pause of silence.

Mandy turned to Fiona, shocked written all over her face. "What the fuck?! You weren't suppose to tell him! We were going to let Mickey do it!"

Fiona rolls her eyes. "You really think he was going to? We'll be lucky if we get back home and he didn't get the abortion already. I had Debbie give Liam to Mickey instead of V to make sure he kept busy until we got there."

"Wait... Abortion? Pregnant? What's happening?" Ian asked, heart racing. Mickey pregnant? That wasn't possible... Was it?

Mandy sighs, turning to him. "He's pregnant Ian... We made him take a test because he had been throwing up. It turned out to be fucking positive so we took him to the doctors." She explains.

Ian bit his lip. "How can he be pregnant..?"

Mandy rolls her eyes. "Some people carry the gene. Men are able to carry children... Mickey." She explains.

"How did you find out about it?" He asked curiously, interested.

"Well, when Mickey was a child, he had very bad stomach pains. He would sometimes throw up because of the pain. My mom was finally able to take him to the hospital after getting enough money and we found out he had the gene..."

"And he wants to get an abortion..." Ian mumbles softly.

Fiona bit her lip, nodding a little. "His father is coming back... You guys aren't together... I think he feels like he has no choice."

Ian jumps up a little in his seat. "So it's mine..?"

Suddenly, Ian felt a spark of pain when Mandy had reached out and hit him in the side of the head. "Of course, you fucking idiot. Only thing he's done was mope around the house and work for Kev."

Ian chuckles a little, rubbing where she struck him. "Okay... I didn't know if he moved on or not... So a Gallagher got a Milkovich pregnant..." Ian comments softly, a little smile on his face.

Fiona smiles, reaching out to touch his hand. "You need to talk to Micky... Convince him to keep the baby and you guys need to be back together. Then, we need to take care of his dad... With out him involved."

Ian nods, turning his hand to hold her. "We do... I want this baby. God... A baby with Micky." He laughs, shaking his head. "How grumpy is he?"

Fiona and Mandy join him in laughing. "Yeah, he's like a grumpy old man... More than usual." Mandy jokes.

Ian chuckles and the girls jumped when a loud buzzer sounds. "You guys fall for that every time." He joked, standing up to hug them. "I'll see you guys tomorrow. Don't forget about me." He tells them teasingly.

"I'll be here to pick you up and Mandy will be home with Mickey." Fiona says as they pull away from their hug.

Mandy nods in agreement as she hugs Ian. "I'll try and get him over to the house by saying you were coming back a week late." She tells him, kissing his cheek. Ian smiles as they pulled away.

"Thanks, Mands."

Ian waves at them as he goes back into the institution. He was going to be on his best behavior. He needed to get home... Especially with the baby. Ian sees Marie and he goes up to her and hugged her. "I'm going to be a dad..." He whispered to her.

Marie raised her eyebrows. "I thought you were  gay..?"

Ian chuckles as he pulls away. "Apparently there's a gene that causes men to be able to get pregnant."

Marie nods a little. "I think there was an article I read a month ago about it... That's amazing, Ian!" She exclaims, hugging him again.

They heard a cough and knew that was the signal to pull away and stop hugging. They pulled away and he messed up her hair.

Marie gasped and pouted at him as she fixed her hair. Ian chuckles and rolls his eyes.

"Let's play chess..."
____

"Lights out!" A voice bellowed out, making Ian roll his eyes. He lays down as the lights turned off. He snuggles into bed, facing the wall.

What if Mickey didn't want him..? What if he yells and tell him to go away... He needed to get back with him. He wanted to. He loved Mickey and he was an idiot for doing the porno, treating Mickey like shit, cheating on him...

Ian shook his head, feeling tears slip down his cheeks. He was going to do everything he can to make him feel loved... And make the baby feel loved. He wasn't going to be like his mother and father. He was going to get a job and take care of them.

Ian sniffled a little, closing his eyes and buried his face into the pillow, trying to make himself feel better by going over all the things he could say to Mickey, planning the words carefully as he slowly fell asleep.