Chapter Four:

Mandy and Fiona have a convention with Mickey. Protective!Mandy and Protective!Fiona.

Mickey's POV:

Mickey rolls his eyes as he walks through the Gallagher's door when he realizes Sammy was there. He slips off his jacket and picks up the child at his feet, Liam who was reaching up to him. He sets him on his hip and makes his way to the kitchen, where everyone was at. He sees the usual; Debbie, Carl, Fiona, Lip, V, Kev, then, (sadly) Sammy with Chucky. He was surprised to see his sister there. He walks in and hands Fiona the gun she wanted.
"Thanks Mick! You're a life saver! How much?"
Mickey shook his head." Nah, keep it. Let me know if you need more rounds."
Fiona smiles and gave him a one-armed hug because of Liam. Mickey looks at Liam. "What up little man? Get somethin' to eat?" He asked Liam, in a slight silly voice, one he could manage and with eyebrows raised. The kid giggles and nodded. Mickey smiled a little." Good. Why don't you go bother Carl? He would LOVE it!" He said, setting Liam down and watched as the coco baby ran to his older brother, who was munching on toast. Mickey felt eyes on him so he looked up to see his sister, Mandy, smiling at him, looking a little shocked.
"The fuck you want?"
"Nothing... Nothing.." She said, raising her hands up in surrender before turning back to Lip, kissing his cheek and talking. He rolled his eyes and turned to see Debs rushing toward him. She engulfed him in a hug before running to the door." Bye!"
Mickey shook his head at her and sits down where he usually sat. Fiona sets down some toast and he nodded his thanks. It was so weird... He was over here constantly.. Like he was apart of the family. He shook his head and dug into his toast, sipping on the juice Fiona set in front of him a second earlier. His appetite was still crappy but forced himself to eat. He already got sick as soon as he woke up. He didn't know why he had been sick for a few months now. It was very annoying. He finishes a piece of toast before giving up giving it to Chucky.
He watches as Fiona cocks her new gun and looks at it. Her and V were talking. Kev was complaining to Sammy about the bar, which Mickey was now helping for some extra bucks. He'd bartend when V was busy and Kev was taking care of the twins. He looked back and noticed the twins were sleeping on the couch. He saw Carl and Chucky leave. Kev took the twins and was out the door with V left to open the Alibi, Mickey was coming there later to work. Sammy started putting stuff away while Fiona and Mandy talked. Lip rushed out, needing to go to work, kissing Mickey's sister good bye and saying a good bye to Mickey and Fiona.
Mickey realized he was alone with Liam, Mandy and Fiona, who were now looking at him.
"What? Somethin' on my face?" He asked, wiping some crumbs from his mouth.
"You didn't finish your toast.." Fiona commented as she scooped up Liam, setting him in her lap as she sat across from Mickey, beside Mandy.
"Wasn't that hungry. Fucking excuse me!" He threw his hands up.
"Mick.. Are you starving yourself? Are you trying to hurt yourself because of Ian?" Mandy asked, looking at him like he was breaking glass.
"Fuck no." He said, about to argue when Fiona out her hand up to stop him.
"We've heard you throwing up..." She commented, Mandy nodding in agreement.
Mickey groans and pinched the bridge of his nose." Fuck... I've been sick okay? Happy? No I'm not fucking bulimic or Anorexic."
"We were afraid of that..." Fiona said, looking over at Mandy.
"You know Mick... When we were little and got a check up with the doctors because you had stomach aches... And you had THE GENE.." Mandy said slowly, reaching out her hand to cover his smaller ones.
Mickey frowns." Are you saying I'm pregnant? Ian didn't use condoms half the time. It was probably a false positive. The doctor was an idiot."
Mandy shakes her head and take a box from her pocket and slid it over." Gave Lip a heart attack when he saw this. I reassured him it was for a friend.."
Mickey rolls his eyes,." This is fucking stupid."
Silence over took them for a while so Mickey sighs and picks up the Box.
"Not gonna leave me alone until I take it, huh?" They both nod.
Mickey rolls his eyes and gets up." Fine. Gotta piss anyway." He walks into the bathroom, hearing the girls follow he slams the door in their faces.
"Fuck off."
He opens the box, reading the instructions. + was positive and - was negative. Fuck that was sooo difficult. 'Pee directly on stick and wait 2-5 minutes for results.'(pic of Mickey reading the box)
He missed at first but made sure to pee on the stick and get it still in the toilet. He sits on the lid of the closed toilet and waits for the results. He feels so stupid and like a little teenage girl, waiting for bad news. He figures it had been long enough so he picks the stick up and looks at it. His heart starts to race and his breath catches.
+