Prologue

Hey guys so this story came to me hearing about fastpass spoilers so I thought, why not write it.

Disclaimer: I don't own UnOrdinary

Summary: Starts chapter 211. Seraphina has reached her limit and knows she can't sit by and watch John destroy himself and take the rest of Wellston with him. With the promise of getting her powers back, she decides to take the risk despite everyone's warnings. However, something goes wrong, and Seraphina wakes up in her younger body, and the reality of John's era as King at New Bostin being an approaching storm. John/Seraphina

------------

Seraphina took in the scene before her, of Blyke on the ground bleeding and John being disciplined by Headmaster Vaughn. However, she couldn't help but focus on John the most. Even now, his golden eyes that used to shine mischievously held no trace of their former warmth. This John was all rage and hungry for blood.

Seraphina's eyes surveyed all the shaking students as Isen and Elaine tended to them. Then, her eyes went back to Blyke who was now being carried off to the infirmary and John who was being escorted to the Headmaster's office.

'This can't go on. John's too powerful. Eventually he will destroy everything...' she thought, and despite her anger at John, she couldn't stop her eyes from following his form getting smaller and smaller in the distance.

She turned to the students again, before taking one last look at John's back. She wondered if he felt her watching him. A treacherous voice in her heart wondered if he cared.

'Give me a sign you're still there... anything...' Seraphina begged. She watched him get farther and farther from her, hoping, wishing that she was wrong and John could still be saved.

He never turned his head.

The familiar feeling of heartbreak sobered her, and her wishing was once again buried inside her, like an ember that was smothering out before it could become a flame.

This was not her John. He was gone—a shattered illusion that lay at her feet.

That realization hit, and Seraphina watched Elaine approaching her, hands glowing.

"Seraphina, let me get that. You're probably in pain." Elaine offered, getting prepared to heal her friend.

Seraphina kept her eyes staring straight ahead, refusing to look behind her to mourn a ghost.

"Elaine, Isen, I need you both to help me." Seraphina spoke finally.

Right now, Wellston needed its King to be overthrown... and she would become the God to do so.

------------------

Hey guys so here's the prologue from chapter 211. Hopefully it's a good start. Let me know what you think if you can!