To Become a God Once More

Hey guys so this chapter is going to be different in some ways to the original episode to suit the story so don't take this all as canon. I've also added some stuff as well.

Trigger warning so slight assault. Nothing major or anything just wanted to put a warning just in case.

Thank you for all those who liked, follow, favored, and commented on the story so far!

Disclaimer: I don't own UnOrdinary.

-------------------------

Twelve-year-old Seraphina angrily wiped her tears as she sat on her bed, in her room. She hated it here in this house. Mother and Father were always cold and unloving. They made her feel more like a doll than a person. Someone they can play with how they please and throw away when they were bored.

Her stomach grumbled, and she rubbed it to soothe it. Mother had forbidden her to eat all day, as punishment for getting one point less than a perfect score on her test. She said until Seraphina got perfect scores in everything, she would be limited food.

Seraphina laid down on her bed, curling up to try and stop the incessant hunger. She hoped she would fall asleep soon—then maybe the hunger wouldn't hurt anymore.

A slight noise caught her attention, and Seraphina crept towards her window where she heard tapping. She opened the curtains and a smile spread on her features.

"Leilah!" Seraphina cried, opening the window, allowing her sister to climb in.

"Sssh Seraphina, not so loud. Mother and Father have ears all over the place." Leilah whispered. Seraphina nodded, going forth to check if anyone heard her exclamation. Using her ability, she was pleased no one knew of Leilah's arrival.

"Sister, I've missed you." Seraphina whispered. Leilah embraced her younger sister.

"I've missed you as well. Mother has been keeping us apart it seems."

"She says she's worried I'm taking after you..." Seraphina confessed. Leilah frowned.

"Yes, God forbid both her daughters are not perfect." Leilah rolls her eyes.

"I want to leave, Leilah..." Seraphina tells her older sister.

"Soon.... I promise we'll be gone from here soon and this will all be an ugly memory." Leilah vowed, gently stroking Seraphina's hair. "But for now..." Leilah grins, showing her prize, and Seraphina can't help but grin in excitement.

"Food!" Seraphina whispers in glee. She wastes no time taking the food and consuming it. Leilah watches her sister with a serene smile.

"Ha, if Mother could see you now. She'd be horrified at you eating like a savage." Leilah teases.

"What Mother doesn't know won't hurt her." Seraphina talks with her mouth full and Leilah laughs.

"Oh Seraphina, Mother has no idea of what a little gremlin you are." Leilah grins.

"So..." Seraphina takes a seat on her bed, Leilah joins her. "You said you were talking to some people..."

"Yes, I have to see if they're willing to take us. I'll hear from them soon." Leilah tells her.

"What if they won't take us?" Seraphina fretted. Leilah poked her forehead.

"They'll take us. I promise. I'm not leaving without you." Leilah smiles.