17

Corinne Miller-

The nurse soon got up and left me alone with my own, hurtful thoughts.

My head is spinning of confusion; what will I do with out her?

She is everything to me, and yet she doesn't remember who I am.

I decide to suck it up for now, and go visit Kian. I make my way to the front desk on this floor and ask were Kian Lawley is.

The old lady that was there took a big huff, and looked up at me with a grumpy face. She gave me an answer rudely, along with a snobby remark.

I stuck the finger up at her and started searching for Kian's room. I soon found it, and rushed myself in through the door .

He was sleeping in the bed with sweat covering his face. His facial expression was dreadful to look at; it had seemed like he was dying.

I walked up to him, and took his hand in mine. I started praying for his health along with Brynn.

I may have only personally known Kian for about a week or two, but I knew him before. His YouTube channel is amazing, and he is lucky to have that many fans and the opportunity to travel and meet them.

Five minutes after just looking at him, his eyes began to flutter open, and a wash of relief covers my body.

"Corinne!" He pulls me towards him making me fall on top of him on the bed. I laugh and hug him, then get back up.

"How is she?!" His voice is loud, but his words are shaky.

"She doesn't remember me." I say and look down at the tiles covering the floor below us.

"What do you mean she doesn't remember you?"

"She yelled at me to get out of the room because I'm a stranger." I look back up and my eyes instantly meet his, and I soon regret looking up. His eyes looked around, confusion filling his head.

"Does that mean that she won't remember me?" His words are full of hurt, and he probably won't be able to take the answer.

"I don't think she will. I mean, I've known her since we were little, and she doesn't remember me. I doubt she'll ever remember me and you." I say, and start walking away from the bed. I put my back towards the door and slid down it, with my head in my hands.

"Corinne come here." I shake my head no, and he sighed loudly.

Kian Lawley-

Corinne just sat there, with her head in her hands. She had her knee's up to her chest, and you can hear her faintly crying.

I pull all the needles out of my arm, and the clip on my finger and get up. I walk over to her, sliding my back down on the remainder of the door.

I slowly rub her back, trying to comfort her the best way I possibly could. I knew this hurt her more than it did me, I mean they have been friends forever; and I had only met her awhile ago.

Her sobs became louder, and she became weaker by the minute. I really couldn't do anything but support her in this tough time.

"You know, she might regain her memory at some point." I say, and gave her a tight hug from the side.

She finally picked her head up, and gave me a sympathetic look. Seconds later, we feel a bump coming from the other side of the door; as a nurse tried to come in and couldn't since we were sitting against the door.

We both shot our heads to look at each other, frightened. I was supposed to be in that bed, with all the needles in my arm.

We both got up, and I decided to take the consequences of what I did. I hopped in the bed and waited, while Corinne sat in the chair next to me. The nurse tried to come in once again,and succeeded this time. When she got through, she looked proud of herself, thinking that the door was actually stuck and she got it open.

She came over to the bed, not noticing that I hadn't had the needles in my arm. She continued to look down at her clipboard, asking questions of how I was feeling. After about thirty questions, she told me I was free to go. She had a total brain fart and told me to go visit my friend, without taking the invisible needles out of my arm.

Once the door closed, I jumped up and took Corinne's hand. Then I bolted to the front desk, and asked where Brynn was. She was to busy trying to flirt with me, so I decided I'll go and find her by myself with Corinne's help.

"She's in room 305." Corinne says, still getting dragged by me. Her room was on the same floor mine had been on, but it was on the opposite side.

I continued running, while holding Corinne's hand and pulling her along with me.

We finally reach room 305, and stop at the door. Absolutely terrified to go into the room, I just stand there. I don't move, or even blink.

"Kian, you have to see if she remembers you. I'm gonna wait out here. She already told me to stay out so I'm going to listen to her orders. Go." She says, and gives me a light push towards the door, which I do not want to open.

"I need you in there with me." I turn around and look at her.

"Kian, be strong. For Brynn. Go see her." I huff, realizing that her words were correct.

I turn around, and push open the door. When I walk inside, im surprised by what I see.