15

Kian Lawley-

I rush to the front desk, eager to see Brynn in the condition that she so happens to be in.

"What room is Brynn Harris in?" I spoke quickly but quietly, almost making it come out as a mutter.

"Sir I don't understand." The woman at the front desk answers me.

"We need to see Brynn Harris Ma'am." Corinne said calmly besides me, and I didn't even know she was there, but I'm thankful she was.

"We are only allowing family members in the room at the moment." She spoke almost silently.

"Well she has no family left! Can you just let us in the damn room?!" I scream, really just wanting to see Brynn at this moment.

"Kian!" Coinne yells at me and slaps my arm.

"I'm sorry. But please! Just let me fucking in there!" My anger can not be controlled at this point until I am able to see her.

"Fine. Room 305 two floors up." She spoke confidently, and rolled her eyes.

Corinne gives her a quick 'thank you' while we walk away. I would usually be nicer, but at this moment I need to see Brynn. Nothing else is on my mind; and I would do anything to be able to see her.

I jog to the elevator with Corinne trailing behind. Once she reaches the elevator, the door shuts and I push the button to go to the floor level 3.

I tap my foot as I impatiently as I wait for the elevator doors to open.

"Calm down Kian. She isn't going anywhere. She is staying in that hospital bed." Corinne says, while her concern fills the compacted space in this damn elevator.

"I know I know. I just need to see her." I snap.

"Honesty Kian, you aren't going to get anywhere far in life with that attitude." Right when she finished that sentence, the elevator door opened and she walked out quickly before I even got a chance to.

I quickly run after her, looking for room 305, which Brynn is staying in.

"Found it!" She yells while looking at me. I rush by her side, and just stare at the door.

"You ready?" She asks and I look at her with fear in my eyes, and that's when I knew it.

I was having an anxiety attack.

I start breathing very heavily, and I instantly get a bad headache. I start to worry about what condition she could be in, and how it would be all my fault. I should of talked to my sister once I found out that she had been bullying Brynn, but I didn't.

An instant later I feel really nauseous, and Corinne calls for a nurse.

At her command, a nurse quickly rushes over to me.

"What happened?" She asked Corinne frantically; trying to get an answer out of her as fast as possible so she could help me.

I felt feeling more and more dizzy, and I had to lay down, so I just plopped myself on the hospital floor, and laid down. I then closed my eyes and blacked out.

Corinne Miller-

"I don't know! We were just about to go into my best friends room and he started breathing really heavy and lost his balance." I say, the words rushing out of my mouth like a waterfall.

"He's having an anxiety attack! Nurse Jackie! Doctor Dennis!" She screams and Nurse Jackie follows the doctor as they rush to find Kian on the ground, passed out.

"He is having an anxiety attack and is losing his breath." The nurse who came first said, her words rushing out almost as fast as mine had previously before.

"Let's get him to room 309!" We all pitched in to lift him up, as he wasn't that heavy after all, but we managed to rush him into his room.

The nurses hurried and started doing tests as doctor Dennis asked me some questions about him, which included his first and last name, phone number, and address. I gave him all the correct information and he made me leave the room.

Grabbing at the opportunity I had, I went and visited Brynn.

I walked down four doors and found Brynn's room. I stood in front I the door for about five minutes, just thinking.

What kind of condition could she be in? I didn't see her come out on the stretcher, and I'm scared as hell to see the outcome of her father beating her.

I finally gained enough courage to open the door, surprised at what I see.

The beautiful Brynn Harris, laying in bed with cuts and bruises all over, from where I can see.

There was a big cut on her face, going from her forehead to her bottom left cheek.

As I am looking at her appearance, her eyes flutter open.

I am not able to say any words as she just states at me.

"Who are you? Get out of my room please." Her voice was soft, but her words were hurtful.

Does she not remember me?

-
hey guys!
this chapter is dedicated to R1ann_Lawl3y13