5

Brynn Harris-

"What are you doing here?" I say to the beautiful person standing before me.

Kian.

"I come here often, to just think. Although this is the first time I've actually been on the roof." He said, plopping himself next to me on the ledge, dangling his feet off just as I was.

"We'll what made you come up here today?"

"Honestly, I don't know. It kinda got boring going through the same empty halls again and again. After awhile, I found a door and it led me up here."

"Okay. Well I'm gonna go. See ya." I said, getting off of the ledge carefully and grabbing my back pack.

"Wait, Brynn Right? I wanted to know if you could stay and chat with me for awhile. Stay? Please?" He looked into my eyes, and without any hesitation, I nodded my head yes.

I broke the glance and swung my legs back over the ledge.

"I have some questions." I said, looking down at the cars again.

He laughed. "Okay ask away."

"Why exactly are you talking to me?"

"Why wouldn't I? Your sweet, beautiful and you looked like you could use a friend."

I blushed at his words, keeping my head down, when I thought of something.

"Your not just using me like the others? Tilly and some other girls told me to stay away from you; when I just met you. I have been used before in sick jokes and I don't want to be in them again. So if you don't have anything else to say, I'm heading out." That took a lot of courage to say. But hey? I got nothing to loose anyways. I spun around and jumped off the ledge landing my feet on the hard roof and headed for the door to get the hell out of here.

"Wait! You know Tilly?" He said, catching up to me.

"Y-yeah w-why?"I stuttered.

"She is my sister. I didn't know she was mean to you; or that she told you to stay away from me. I'm so sorry." He stopped me by putting his hand on my shoulder. I spun around to look at him.

"You didn't know that her and her 'group' bully me everyday making school a living hell!?" I screamed, tears flowing down my face without warning. How the fuck can he not know? It's his fucking sister!

"No Brynn, I didn't. I promise I'll deal with her. I'll make her stop, but you have to trust me. I won't ever hurt you, just let me help you."He said, running his thumb over my cheek, making the tears stop from continuing to rolling down my face.

"You want to help me? Why?"

"I may not know what your going through, or if you want my help, but I can see that you need help; and I could help you. I could make you not seem so tired of being living. You could be you. The real you. You should be happy."

"Be happy? I don't think that's possible for me." I say, looking down at the ground.

"I know it could happen Brynn. Just let me be here for you, and help you."

"Okay." is all I could say, at the time. I honesty did not have the effort to argue anymore. Also, its not everyday that you get someone wanting to help you. So when I got the opportunity, I had to grab it.

"Good." He said, grabbing my hand, and I flinched a little. He didn't seem bothered by it though.

He led me through the doors and down the stairs, still holding my hand. We ran through the empty halls of this abandoned building.

When we finally reached the door that leads us out of the building, I heard my crappy phone buzz.

I stopped walking with Kian, and took out my phone. I got two text messages that were from my dad.

From Asshole:
Where the fuck are you?

From Asshole:
Your gonna get it bitch when you get home! You ugly piece of shit!

I sighed, putting my phone back in my bag.

"What's wrong?" Kian asked, confused.

"I have to get home. I'll talk to you later." I say, starting to walk home in the direction of my house.

"Come back to mine. I have some people I want you to meet." He said while running to catch up to me.

"Fine. I got nothing else to lose." I say.

"Good. You're in for a treat." He said and smirked. He grabbed my hand and we started walking back to his.

-

Hey guys!

Double update!

Thank you guys for reading this book. It means a lot.

vote&comment!

Bye Beauties💕