27

Recap:

Where the hell are we? "Take off your blind fold" Kian whispered in my ear.
I quickly pushed up the material and instant memories flashed through my head. Omg..

When I took off the blindfold, I was happy and scared at the same time.

The building where I once wanted to kill myself was right before my eyes.
The rooftop.

Just by the school; by the house where I was abused by my own father; yet the place where I saw Kian up here.

The word 'jump?" was still engraved on the ledge of the building.

"Kian..I," I was lost for words.

I wasn't even sure if this place was for romance or depression.

"Yea?" Kian smirked.

I don't think Kian was aware of how much this place made me feel.

"I don't know about this place. Are you sure you wanted to stop by here?" I said mentally cursing at myself for whimpering.

"Why not here? It's perf-" Kian stopped talking when he saw a single teardrop fall down my pale face.

"Kian this place holds most of my bad memories. This place is where I escaped and I-" I couldn't even finish with out sobbing.

"Oh oh!-" Kian curses under his breath.

"Brynn, I'm so sorry. I didn't know.."

"Kian it alright. Plus this was my 'get away place.' I guess this place should be remembered as a good one." I attempt trying to be positive.

"Yeah" Kian smiled at my bravery.

Kian's POV:

Once she calmed down, my plan was back on track.

I didn't know what we would talk about, but I'm pretty sure her emotions will make her talk more then I would tonight.

We were sitting on the edge of the building with our feet dangling off of the building.

One of the best qualities I like about Brynn is her surprising care-free attitude.

Like right now, if I brought some random other girl up here, she wouldn't dangle her feet from a 60 foot building.

Brynn went on all about her journey through life and how this building was apart of her life.

She even told me about how the word jump came to be written in the concrete. It made me want to cry.

Brynn suffered so much pain, and it was my duty to relieve her.

"So Brynn, what do you want to be when you graduate high school?" I asked out of curiosity.

We were now laying on a blanket I hid behind the staircase door. I was going to surprise her with it, but it's not that important.

"I don't know, but I know I want to be remembered. I don't necessarily want fame or fortune, but just a job where I can help people, and they would remember me." Brynn smiled to herself.

Her precious little pupils in her eyes got bigger as she looked around the sky.

Oh my, her eyes. They're the warmest inviting color you could see.

Her eyes just have this sparkle, I swear. It's absolutely beautiful.

-
10 pm

"Kian?" Brynn asked moving her head towards me.

"Yeah?"

"Why?" Brynn's face dropped.

Brynn used her hands to prop her up to where she was sitting cross-crossed.

"Why what?" I asked concerned, following her actions.

"Why me? Why'd you pick me to help. It just doesn't add up. I want to believe your the hero that willingly came to save the day, but something in my brain keeps telling me your using me or going to leave or anything. I'm just so used to be stepped on and I-"

Before her soft lips could mutter one more depressing sound, I cut her off right on the spot.

"Brynn. Please don't hurt a beautiful little hair on your head. I just couldn't live with myself if I saw a sad depressed girl hurt. But your story was different, and you fascinated me when I first laid eyes on you. Please Brynn, just please don't stress on the fact that it was me because I'm the one who's asking the question on how I found such an amazing girl like you."

Brynn couldn't stop blushing and she took me by surprise by giving me the biggest bear hug I ever had.

I didn't want the hug to end but when she let go, I kissed her on her lips.

From then on, we went back to our previous actions and just relaxed.

There was no talking and it was comfortable. It was going perfectly until my ears heard the little snores of Brynn. It was funny and adorable.

I pulled out my phone to take a picture of us.

When the flash came on I kissed her on the cheek and smiled.

That's a keeper.

I quickly made Brynn my lockscreen and took the opportunity to just sleep with Brynn in my arms.

-

A/n

Hey guys!

Sorry if the ending wasn't great, but the next will be better!

~Corinne