32

Brynn Harris-

Jack follows me out the front door, and takes a seat next to me on the front steps. I don't cry, nor show any emotion on my face. I can't make myself seem weak, even though that's all I am.

We weren't even dating, but his words really did affect me. He wants to see and date other girls, and I shouldn't be this upset about it. You never realize how much you like someone until you lose them.

"You alright, Brynn?" Jack spoke, and he started to rub small circles into my back with his hand. This motion was very soothing, and it calmed me down a little bit.

"I'm fine." I say, and I'm far from being just that.

"Look, I know I've only known you for a few hours, but I know you're not fine." I look back up at him, with tears in my eyes.

I tried to tell myself over and over not to cry, but my emotions are telling me otherwise. It amazes me how he barley knows me, yet he can read me better than those who do know me.

"Do you wanna go somewhere with me?" I ask, trying to get my mind off of things. He nods in response, and I text Jc if I can borrow his car, even though he's only inside.

He texts back saying yes, and I have Jack run inside to grab the keys. He returns to me in about two minutes, and with the keys in his hands.

"Do you want to drive?" I ask, and he nods once again.

"You'll have to give me directions to where you want to go, though." He says, and grabs my hand while we walk to Jc's jeep.

He opens the door for me to hop in, and once I do so, he shuts the door softly. He runs to the other side and hops in as well. He starts the car, and we pull out of the driveway.

"So, where are we going?" He asks. I think of where we are at the moment, and then tell him the address of where I want to go.

Of course, you can take a guess to what location I want to go to. If he'a going to take an interest in helping me, he has to know the real me, along with my past.

It's completely nerve wracking knowing that he is going to know the real me, and I'm scared that he is going to judge me. However, I don't think he necessarily will.

We make it to the building in about twenty five minutes, and I get out quickly once Jack parks the jeep.

"Brynn, wait up!" Jack runs to catch up with me, and once he does so, he drapes his arm around my waist, holding me tight. Did he fancy me?

I felt ridiculous for thinking such weird thoughts, but I couldn't think otherwise. I decided to put it to the back of my mind, and decide to start thinking about how I'm going to tell Jack.

We make it into the building, and I run up the four flight of stairs before reaching the top, losing Jack's grip on my waist. Once I see the door that led to the roof, I took a deep breath.

Jack catches up to me when I open the door, and a breeze hits me automatically.

"Woah, this is a nice view." Jack says in amazement, and my face lit up with a smile.

"Yeah it is." I say in response. I took my usual spot on the ledge of the building, when Jack starts to freak out.

"Brynn! Get off of there!" Jack says, stepping closer towards me, slowly.

"Jack, it's okay. I sit here all the time." I say, and it relaxes him a little bit. I take another breath, "I need to tell you about my past. I don't expect you to stay my friend or anything after you know everything, so don't think about hurting my feelings."

Jack looked at me with worry in his eyes, like I've told him his dog died. "Brynn, I'll always be here for you, even though I've only met you. I won't leave you."

"Okay, well here goes nothing," I say, and I begin to tell him everything about my past.

Kian Lawley-

I told her I wanted a break, which was incredibly stupid. Seeing her with Jack today made my heart ache, and I had no idea of how I should handle the situation.

I know it was wrong for snapping at her the way I had, but I couldn't seem to tame myself.

I shouldn't of even brought up girls in the past and compared her to them, because she was far from being anything like them.

She was way different, the way she gets shy over little things, or the way she always tucks a small piece of hair behind her ear when she is nervous, or how she bites her lip when she is concentrating.

Along with that, I definitely didn't want to 'see' other people. The only person that I would want to see on a regular basis is Brynn, but I screwed everything up.

Thinking about it, this girl has been to hell and back with her past, and I probably just made it worse for her. I want her to be able to feel comfortable living here with the guys and myself, but I had to put my feelings before hers.

I feel so selfish for what I did to Brynn. She was having fun with her idol, and I just had to get jealous. I mean, if my idol came along, I wouldn't of acted any different.

Man, I have really screwed things up with Brynn, and I need to go and find her. There is only one place where I know that she would just run off to, and it's the place where I had followed her to meet her.