THE DIARY(PART 9)

I opened the book and had tears in my eyes, in the book was the photo of me and my brother that was taken a very long time ago, I had lost it and couldn't find it anywhere, now I know where it was all along. After admiring the photo, I decided to read what my brother wrote. He wrote in the dairy form time to time, when he couldn't express his feelings. This is what was written.

Dear diary,

Another day of my stress, I'm so tired of this I sometime just want to leave everything and run away, but unfortunately I can't. Wish my family and life was simple. But we can't do anything now, so mabye let's just roll with it.

Dear diary,

Im just so tired of life, I'm exhausted, but I have to keep holding on for mom, for my lil sis, I so wish I could spend time with her like we used to but I'm always so stressed I just can't take time for her, ik it hurts her but I can't do anything about it.

Dear diary,

Today I'm going to another city since there is a college that's willing to give me a scholarship, I'll be going there with my friends. Im feeling so bad I won't be here for Ara's birthday, I really wanted to be here for her. But I hope she understands when I tell her the good news.

Dear diary,

I messed up so bad, y did I say I hate her y did I say I wished she was never my sister, she was always there for me, she doesn't know but when I'm stressed, her always coming to me and giving me a hug always helps, she always has a smile on her face no matter how much I ignore her. I just want to pull her in my arms and tell her I love her, more than anything in this world, that she's the most precious to me, how much I'm happy to have her as my sister. I promise as soon as I come back I'll tell her this, no matter what. I love u my lil sister.

I.... I can't believe it he loved me, I..... I don't know what's what now.

By now I was a crying mess, suddenly the door bursted open, and it was...........

-BTS POV-

We, jiwoo and txt were waiting for mom and dad, soon they came out, but dad was smiling a lot,

Jin: is everything ok dad?
Dad: ya, y do u ask.
Hobi: because u have a big smil on ur face.........?
Dad: Ara called me............ Dad.
Everyone: WHAT, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Dad: ya ikr.
Jk: congratulations dad, at least she excepts one of us.
Mom: about that, she might need some brothers to support her soon.
Suga: y mom, what happened?

Mom told us everything about ara's father and soon about the book her brother left behind, after listening to what mom told was written in the book, we got worried about how Ara will react. Suddenly we heard Ara crying and without thinking twice we burst through the door to her cry her eyes out, we couldn't see her like this, she looked so broke both physically and emotionally. We ran and hugged her without caring what she'll do to us, but instead of pushing us away or scolding us she hugged us back and cried even more.

After cooling down we let go of her but Jin and yoongi were still holding on to her since she looked so weak. Soon jiwoo and txt entered to see if Ara was ok.

-JIWOO'S POV-

when we didn't hear Ara crying anymore we entered and saw how weak she looked, Jin and yoongi oppa were holding on to her. As we entered Ara looked at me and got up trembling but yoongi oppa got her, soon she started walking towards me and when she reached me she spoke.