MY EX-BFF (PART 6)

-A WEEK AGO-
Ara's MOM POV

I was worried about Ara, since she's so closed off and cold I thought if I could somehow change her. Just then I got a call I picked it up.
???: hello?
Me: hello, may I know who is this?
???: anty it's me....... (🤫🤫 Let's keep it a suspense).
Me: Oh hey, what happened?
???: actually I wanted to change my school and study with Ara, and my parents agreed but i dont have a place to stay aunty, so i was wondering if I can stay at ur house.
Me: of course hunny, ur always welcome.
???: thank u aunty. Is it ok if I move in next week?
Mom: of course hunny, and don't tell Ara about this, I wanna surprise her😆😆😆.
???: ok aunty.

??? POV

I asked aunty, and she was fine with it but what will happen when Ara See's me, I hope she won't be to angry at me, argggggggggg I messed up bad, I didn't what it to end up this way. I hope she forgives me.

-PRESENT-
-Ara's POV-

Me: WHAT THE FUCK ARE U DOING HERE?

I can't belive my eyes, mom how could u, u just brought her here, without even knowing what she did.

???: Ara listen to me, please.
Me: no get the fuck out of the house...... Jiwoo.
Jiwoo: Ara please...
Me: no! U know what forget it I've had enough, I'm going to my room. We'll do the project later.
Soobin: ok

I went to my room as fast as I could, I can't break down here, not in front of them, hold on a lil more, we're almost there. As soon as I reached my room I shut the door and finally let my tears out. Y... Y did u have to come, I can't take it anymore.

-JIN POV-

As soon as Ara left jiwoo fell down crying. Txt immediately went to her and we all helped her to the sofa. I saw kai looking towards Ara's room, he looked worried.

Me(jin): kai, she's strong, don't worry, if u want u can go check on her afterwards k?
Kai: ok hyung.
Suga: now....jiwoo Right?
Jiwoo: ya.
Suga: so wanna tell us y Ara shouted on her 'bff'.
Jiwoo: (chuckle's bitterly) I also like to tell myself I'm her 'bff', but sadly not capable of it now.
Hobie: y what happened?
Jiwoo: I....uh.....uhm...
me: looks like u had a long day, y dont u go rest,we'll call u when dinner is done, k?
jiwoo: ok, thank u.

as soon as jiwoo left there was a salience.

Ara: if u want to finish the fucking project better come fast,i ain't waiting for u dumb asses.
txt: coming!!!

txt went to Ara's room to do the project. The boys and I were still in the living room, it was silent for a while.

Suga: ok, r we not gonna talk about what just happened?
Hobie: mom told us, jiwoo is Ara's bestie since they were in middle school.
Jimin: I wonder if something happened.
Jk: ya, the way mom described ara and Jiwoo... It felt like they we're inseparable.
Tae: maybe this has something to do with the fact that Ara doesn't trust anyone nor make friends.
Joon: ya, I noticed how she give txt a cold shoulder too.
Me: but we have nothing to worry about, those kids are really patient.
Hobie: true, they made up their minds to make Ara their friend and I'm pretty sure they won't give up until she becomes one.
Suga: agreed, they won't let anything happen to her too.
Me: ok, so back to topic. Mom did say they stopped talking, she thinks it's because of her brother, but i have a feeling that's not the case.
Jk: ya the way Ara told jiwoo to leave and I'm pretty sure, Jiwoo wanted to give some kinda explanation too.
Jimin: mom definitely doesn't know about this.
Tae: maybe we should ask jiwoo.
Joon: ya i was thinking the same, let's talk to her after dinner.
Me: ok, now u guys go change, mom and dad will be coming soon.
Jk: ok hyung.