THE REASON (PART 2)

BTS POV

Jimin: what just happened.
Tae: she told we didn't need to act like we care and then slammed the door on our face.
Suga: let's not forget the 'don't enter my room' part too.
Jin: she's so cold.

We were discussing while going down, we all had sad expression on our faces and looked like dad and mom saw that..
Dad: what happened, y the Longfaces?
Mom: ho no please tell me she didn't tell something to u.
Hobie: she told not to act asif we care for her and told to never enter her room and slammed the door on our face.
Jimin: did we do something wrong, mom🥺🥺🥺
Mom:*signs* u didn't tell them did u?
Dad: they were really excited, I couldn't bring myself too.
Jin:what r u talking about mom.
Dad:y don't u guys sit down, we'll explain
We all sat and mom started talking.

Mom: Ara had a older brother, he loved her a lot when they were younger but as time grew, he started getting separated form her, she tryed to keep them together but he started becoming cold and it went on till the point were he didn't speak to her, Ara tried her best to ask what was wrong and tried to reconnect the bound, but nothing worked, one day he was gonna go to a trip with his friends, and Ara was trying to talk to him again and tell him to take care of him self but he kept ignoring her, so she snapped at that point, and started yelling saying....

-FLASHBACK-

Ara:"WHAT HAPPENED TO U, U USED TO LOVE ME SO MUCH AND NOW U ACT LIKE I DON'T EXIST, IT'S BEEN YEARS AND U DIDN'T SAY A SINGLE WORLD, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY NEXT WEEK AND UR LEAVING FOR A MONTH TO ENJOY WITH UR FRIRNDS, DO U KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS, I LOVE U SO MUCH AND HERE U ARE IGNORING ME FOR YEARS, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?
Ara's brother: U! THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED, DO U KNOW HOW ANNOYING U R, Y CAN'T U JUST MIND UR OWN DAMN FUCKINF BUSINESS AND LEAVE ME, I HOPE U WERE NEVER MY SISTER, I HATE U, I WISH I NEVER SEE U AGAIN.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Mom: that's what happed, Ara was ran away and locked herself in her room and cryed for 2days not coming out at all, where as her brother went to the trip with his friends, but after a 3 days we got a call saying, that he and his friends had, had an accident and coldnt survive, Ara was heart broken and didn't leave her room for days, she even locked herself in her room in her birthday and cried, I tried to help her but she didn't even open the door, and went she finally did she was a whole new person, she had completely changed, she wore dark colored clothes, showed no expression and talked only if necessary. She locked herself aways from others and kept things to her self.

Dad: ik u were really excited to have sister but she don't trust anyone, I'm sorry, ik u love her a lot, but some things just can't be helped, u can try and get close to her, but always remember to think before u speak.

Jk: do u think she'll, warm up to us🥺🥺
Mom: of course she will, she the kind of person who followed the quote "u have to earn trust, because when people get it for free they take it for granted".
Dad: and belive it when we say it's not going to be easy.
Hobie: it's ok, we're here for her and love her no matter what.
Suga: true we don't care what she says, we'll always be there for her.
Everyone: yep

-TIME SKIP, NEXT DAY-

Ara's POV

I woke up early, since I was excited about the pool, I quickly changed and went to dive in to it and swim.