Chapter 9

Ok, so I'm gonna clear up the ages for everyone so there isn't any confusion in this chapter or any others :)

Raps: 15

Eugene: 16

Cass: 16 (They're in the same grade)

Varian: 14

Ok, enjoy :D

The video button isn't working so here's the music- https://youtu.be/J8yGbQuer3w

[BLOCKED] had been sitting there for at least an hour. Just staring. And staring. Staring into the broken little wall, staring into the light, staring into anything. Anything to getaway. They didn't want to come back to reality. Reality wanted them to either die or kill. And their mind had a lust for murder.

It was strange, wasn't it? They went into this, only wanting to limit the number of people they killed to the people that little princess was close to. But after the first kill, they soon came to the realization that they couldn't just do that. Maybe because they realized that it would be too obvious or maybe they realized that it should seem like the murders were closing in on the girl or maybe for some other reason that would make sense.

But, all they wanted to do was get up and kill.

All they wanted to do was to watch the blood fall from the wound, as their eyes closed one last time. Their hands were itching for the knife. Suddenly, the guilt they used to feel was disappearing.

All they needed to do was grab the gu-

"[BLOCKED]!" [BLOCKED] snapped up, hearing the door getting knocked pretty loudly. It was a sharp change, but not one they weren't used to. Charlie was a pretty energetic person.

Maybe later.

Opening the door, they were suddenly met with a huge hug. "Hi!" Charlie semi-shouted, pulling out of the tight embrace he put them in. "I know you're probably not having that good of a day.... buttttt....." Charlie grabbed a gift from his bag. "I thought you might need this."

[BLOCKED] rolled their eyes, and cracked open the gift.

No way...

It was a gentle music box, painted in a soft baby blue. It had a gold outline filling the lines, the button to start it up gold as well. They teared up a bit. "Thank you..." they whispered, making Charlie give a soft smile.

They pressed the little gold button, making the music box play a soft piano. Stars moved slightly, moving up and down. "Remember when you were crying at my house last week?" Charlie asked. "You talked about this blue, little music box your mom gave you." [BLOCKED] looked at him strangely. "You.. you remembered that?" Charlie nodded. "It became my mission to get you that little music box" Charlie stated. "You like it?" [BLOCKED] smiled at it, then nodded. "It's amazing."

Charlie stood a bit, before bouncing back to his normal mood. "Well! Glad you liked it!" He exclaimed, before starting to look around. "Say... where did you put my hunting gun? I'm going hunting on Tuesday. Wanna join?" [BLOCKED] looked up from their trance, snapping the music box off. "Um... I actually don't want to come." They said. "But your gun is in that drawer."

Charlie smiled and walked over to the old, broken down drawer. Opening it, he found a photo, carefully framed next to the hunting gun. He picked up the photo, about to mention it to [BLOCKED] but put it down. He didn't want [BLOCKED] to have another mental breakdown.

Charlie grabbed the gun and waved goodbye to [BLOCKED], who was probably shocked there wasn't a hug to go along.

The door closed, and they could hear Charlie bouncing through the hallway. [BLOCKED] looked at the door, and back at the peaceful music box.