Chapter 2: A friend?

WHOO THE CHAPTERS HAVE NAMES NOW-

Rapunzel entered school at exactly 7 a.m. Even though she knew school started at

8 a.m, Rapunzel felt that she needed to be early. After all, it was her first day, she wouldn't want to make a bad impression!

When she entered the main building, she realized no one was here. The hallways were completely empty, and the only people she could see were the teachers.

She wandered the halls more, getting more and more confused. Wasn't there supposed to be people in a school?

Rapunzel, after 30 minutes of wandering lost in the hallways, she finally meets another student. They meet by bumping into each other.

To be fair, it was at a corner hallway, so they couldn't see each other, but man, was Rapunzel's face burning up. "Oh my god, I am so sorry, I didn't see you there." Rapunzel stuttered, reaching down to help the girl grab her stuff.

"It's fine." the girl replied, getting up from the floor. She had short greyish hair, which was a bit curly. She was wearing a grey jacket, and dark blue jeans, that were slightly ripped.

She looked at Rapunzel weirdly, like trying to place who she was. Rapunzel ignored this strange behavior, and still was helping her pick up her stuff. "Hey what's your name? You seem new around here." the girl asked, standing up with her stuff.

"Oh, my name is Rapunzel! What's your's?" Rapunzel exclaimed. Maybe this was a chance to make a new friend! Then she could introduce this girl to Jared and maybe they could also become friends!

"Cassnrada." the girl said, about to walk away. "Do you want to be friends?" Rapunzel asked, bouncing up and down happily. After all, she might have just made a new friend!

Cassnrada looked at her weirdly. Why was this girl trying to become friends with her? They just meet.

Cassnrada wasn't sure how to react. She seriously never had a friend. She would often would scare people off.

Come on Cassandra, you need to make a friend one day. Plus she seems like she doesn't have any either.

Cassandra took a deep breath and forced out a smile.

"Sure, why not?"

Yep, Cass is here! :D

Don't worry, the rest of the cast will come. *v*

Ok bye-