Grace even In Darkness- Eight

Eight

    He slowly looked up at her confused expression. “What do you know of the history of angels?”

    She looked down. “Not much. All I know was that there was a rebellion at one time.”

    Luc chuckled without humor. “It wasn’t so much a rebellion, but trying to get His attention.”

    “His?” She asked curious.

    “God. Our father. Take your pick in what you call him.”

    She looked down. “Oh. I should have known that.”

    He moved their hands back into her lap. “Well... Those of us that had rebelled were cast out of heaven and literally fell from grace. After that we were charged with the damned souls that were in hell. Hell was split in two. Beelzebub and his demons on one side, the fallen angels on the other side.

    “The demons hated us being there and try to steal souls away to corrupt them even more. When a soul is corrupted, they become demons. But the higher the class, the more difficult it is for them to come to earth.”

    He waved off that train of thought. “Back to the fallen angels. One fell harder than the rest...”

    “Lucifer.” She whispered not looking up.

    Luc nodded. “Sadly yes. He had been His most beloved son. He was charged above all to oversee Hell. I had always seen it as a punishment.” Luc laid his head on top of their hands. “How could I not see it as that? I never knew I could leave and seek my own redemption.” Luc had dropped the third person point of view and was just speaking from the heart. “I never thought that I could be loved. I could find love. I still feel unworthy enough to have you.”

    Kalista frowned as she stroked his hair. “What are you trying to say?” She asked softly.

    He sighed as he turned his head. His shoulders falling as he looked up at her. “I-I’m Lucifer.” He stumbled to start.

    She gasped lightly. He closed his eyes waiting for her to slip away and run. But that never came. Instead, she lifted his head and kissed him. His eyes were closed as tears welled up. She kissed him with love and tenderness.

    He leaned her back on the sofa still kissing her. She pulled him close as she deepened the kiss. He felt the tears cascading down his face and he could taste their saltiness in their kisses. He was again amazed by the beauty in his arms.

    She gently twisted them till she was straddling him on the couch. She took his hands and placed his arms over her shoulders. She broke the kiss to start to descend down his bare chest with butterfly kisses. His head fell back as he was catching his breathe.

    His breathe caught before he moaned out when she started to undo his belt. He even helped her with his pants. He stared down at her when her hand started to massage him. She rose up as he descended so they could kiss briefly.

    She shook her head softly when he tried to tug her up to him. He watched as she descended onto his more ready and willing self. The moment she kissed softly on his hardness, he gasped. Then moaned as she made love with her mouth to his arousal.

    He thought that he could die now and still be blissfully happy. She accepted him and now she was giving him pleasure unlike anything he had ever felt. He was afraid for her to stop. That this wasn’t real. That she wasn’t showing her love for him.

    His hands flew and gripped the back of the couch. His back arched in pure anguish and pleasure. “If you do that again, I won’t be able to hold back.”