012, football not skateboarding.

⋆┄┄✦┄✧————⋆

. ˚ * *   ⊹ ˚ .   .
⊹ · ✧    * *
.    ⊹ ✦   ✵     *
* .  · .  ✦

⋆┄┄┄✦┄┄┄┄ ⋆ ✧ ⋆ ✧ ⋆

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘!

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

. ˚ * *   ⊹ ˚ .   .
⊹ · ✧    * *
.    ⊹ ✦   ✵     *
* .  · .  ✦

⋆┄┄┄┄┄┄┄✧┄┄┄┄ ⋆

ADRIENNE PARKED HER CAR IN FRONT OF THE RESTAURANT HARLEY had picked out and sighed softly. the restaurant didn't look that bad, it just looked kind of bland and boring. she grabbed her phone and keys and started walking up to the glass door that led further in to the restaurant.

she rolled her eyes once she realized why the restaurant was bland and boring; it was a vegan restaurant. adrienne knew that because she went there before with her dad for lunch once. she didn't end up liking it and threw it back up later that same night.

"adrienne!" harley waved over at her with a small smile. she wanted to leave, but she wanted to see if he wasn't all about his vegan food. "i was nervous you were gonna ditch me."

she held back a scoff and covered it with a small giggle. "i couldn't, even if i wanted to."

"um... well, have you been here before?" harley asked, trying to make conversation with the awkward girl.

"it's been a while, you?"

"fuck yeah," he chuckled. "my dad got me in to this place."

adrienne just nodded and gaped at the menu in front of her. nothing seemed good because almost everything was vegan. plus, she didn't feel like hurling later on in the day. leisurely, she placed the menu down and rested her chin on her knuckles, gazing at harley as he continued to read the menu.

it was quiet at the table, other than for the rest of the restaurant. the only noise that kept the two from going awkward was the noise of people talking and forks and knives clinking together. truthfully, adrienne would've rather sat in silence than have a conversation.

"you do any sports?" harley implored, trying his best to have a conversation; adrienne noticed.

"um, i skateboard," she nibbled on her bottom lip. "i've skateboarded ever since i was ten."

"maybe you could teach me—"

adrienne choked on her spit, "you don't skateboard?" that was one thing she loved about a guy, that they skateboarded— that was another reason why she was so attracted to vinnie— she didn't want her significant other to play sports because she wanted them to have time in their day to hang out with her and not be so busy. but, she understood that some people didn't want to skateboard everyday, they wanted to go out and reach their dreams. "do you do any sports?"