014, harley.

⋆┄┄✦┄✧————⋆

.      ˚          *     *   ⊹  ˚  .      .
⊹                ·       ✧    *          *
.     ⊹     ✦             ✵       *
*           .               ·           .  ✦

⋆┄┄┄✦┄┄┄┄ ⋆ ✧ ⋆ ✧ ⋆

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡!

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

.      ˚          *     *   ⊹  ˚  .      .
⊹                ·       ✧    *          *
.     ⊹     ✦             ✵       *
*           .               ·           .  ✦

⋆┄┄┄┄┄┄┄✧┄┄┄┄ ⋆

VINNIE PICKED AT HIS FOOD WITH HIS FORK AND CHANTEL AND HER PARENTS ATE THE THEIR FOOD away. he felt bad for not eating along with them, but he hadn't been hungry lately. if he did try to eat, he'd throw the food back up hours later. so, what was the point of eating when he couldn't have kept it down?

chantel's mother, bobby, noticed the boy picking at his food and wiped her mouth with her napkin. "honey, vinnie, why aren't you eating?" she seemed genuinely concerned for him.

he quickly whipped his head up from the plate, a small smile forced on his soft features. "oh... um, i'm just not hungry." once he finished the sentence, chantel sent him a glare which made him know she wouldn't have been happy with him later tonight.

"why didn't you say anything? you don't have to eat what we made if you're not hungry," bobby shrugged and got up from her chair, grabbing his plate of food before placing it next to the sink.

"i didn't wanna be rude—"

"no, no! vinnie, you're fine. i understand. conan understands, right?" she looked over at her husband who had a mouthful of food. he nodded vigorously, not really caring about what the conversation was about.

chantel scoffed as her eyes glared over at vinnie. she was pissed, she could feel the fury bubble underneath her skin the more he took a small breath of air. but, she continued eating her food away and waited until the family was done eating to go back to her bedroom.

the bedroom door slammed shut behind chantel as she followed vinnie in her room. he sat down on the end of her bed, his thumb running over the scars on his wrist under his sleeve. he knew that she was pissed at him, but he felt as if he was starting to not care anymore— that was until he felt the side of his start sting, badly.

"what the fuck was that?" he whisper shouted, his hand immediately rubbing his cheek to die down the stinging.

"do you know how fucking embarrassing that was, vinnie?" chantel implored.

"i wasn't hungry—"

"hungry or not, you're eating the food that my mom gives you! i don't care, vinnie! i could give less two fucks about your stomach issues, honestly. whenever we sit at that damn dinner table, you eat the food my mom gives you and you're gonna eat it happily, you got it?" chantel explained, no emotion written on her face, not even in her eyes.