021, goodbye.

⋆┄┄✦┄✧————⋆

. ˚ * *   ⊹ ˚ .   .
⊹ · ✧    * *
.    ⊹ ✦   ✵     *
* .  · .  ✦

⋆┄┄┄✦┄┄┄┄ ⋆ ✧ ⋆ ✧ ⋆

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘!

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

. ˚ * *   ⊹ ˚ .   .
⊹ · ✧    * *
.    ⊹ ✦   ✵     *
* .  · .  ✦

⋆┄┄┄┄┄┄┄✧┄┄┄┄ ⋆

ADRIENNE GROANED AND FLIPPED ON HER BACK. SHE WAS PISSED AND STILL SORE FROM LAST NIGHT. she was pissed because of what chantel had told their fans, which was obviously not true. the only true part was that vinnie didn't really make any time for adrienne, his life suddenly revolved around chantel— it infuriated her to the brim. adrienne would've thought that vinnie would've made some time for them to hang out. but, she was wrong.

her phone started buzzing once she had turned it off. she knew that it was only notifications that were blowing up her phone because that the was only thing that had kept her phone buzzing most of the night.

she looked over at harley who was still sleeping. he looked so peaceful, so gentle and it brought a small smile to her face. she ghosted her knuckles over his cheek and placed a small kiss on his temple.

carefully, adrienne moved the comforter off her body and placed her feet flat on the floor. her legs were sore, along with her back. so, she knew that wouldn't have been to make it to the bathroom without help— but, she didn't want ask her mother for help because adrienne was virgin before last night and seeing harley in her bed would've hinted on what the two had done.

"harley," adrienne whispered, rubbing his back softly to wake him up. "it's almost— noon, damn. you need to wake up, sleepyhead."

the boy smiled and rolled over so he was facing her. to him, she looked gorgeous; small hickeys littered over her chest and neck, her lips were still plump from last night, her hair was a mess and her cheeks were still flushed. "you're gorgeous," he mumbled, kissing her lips and smiling more once he tasted himself on her lips.

"even like this? bitch, you got me fucked—" the two laughed, knowing that the joke was literal. "anyway... i need to take a piss..."

"then go take a piss, renny. no one's stopping you."

adrienne slapped his chest playfully. "can you come with me? i don't wanna be lonely," she gave him the puppy dog eyes and stuck out her bottom lip. "please?"

harley opened an eye before letting out a loud groan and getting off the bed, sauntering toward the bedroom door. he gaped back at the girl and smirked once she reached her arms, signaling him to carry her. "did i go to hard last night on you?" he teased.

"no, i just don't wanna walk right now."

adrienne wiggled out of his grasp once the two had gotten to the door of the bathroom. she had thought she wouldn't have been able to walk from what she had heard, but she started walking fine. the only thing that hurt was her stomach, every time she took a step. closing the door behind him, harley leaned against the counter and ran his hand through his hair.

awkwardly, she pulled her underwear down to her knees and sat down on the toilet. it was silent as she peed, but it gave her enough time to think about what had just happened last night; she lost her virginity to harley, someone who wasn't who she wanted him to be. she didn't care though. it didn't bother her, yet.

"why was your phone buzzing so much this morning?" harley inquired, her brows furrowing together.

"cat was blowing up my phone," adrienne fibbed and wiped her clean before pushing down on the toggle. "i told her that you were spending the night and she won't stop blowing my phone up."

he chuckled and opened the door. "well, i'm gonna go see what lorelai is up to for breakfast, okay?"

adrienne nodded. she waited until he had shut the door to mumble profanities under her breath. to say she was pissed was an understatement, she was beyond pissed because one, vinnie didn't know how to contain his bitch girlfriend and two, he had let her tell their fans something false about adrienne. that pissed her off to the max.

but, she didn't want to think about that at the moment. she wanted to have breakfast with harley and her mother, possibly watch movies for the rest of the day.

 she wanted to have breakfast with harley and her mother, possibly watch movies for the rest of the day

vinnie hacker,
i'm so sorry

MESSAGE UNDELIVERED

vinnie hacker,
i know you're
probably never
gonna see this. but
i truly am sorry for
what chantel commented
it wasn't true and i'll
tell our fans the truth
as soon as i get chantel
to delete the comment.

MESSAGE UNDELIVERED

vinnie hacker,
i really am sorry
adrienne. about
everything that i've
done to you.

MESSAGE UNDELIVERED

vinnie hacker,
i miss you so much
and you have no idea
how much i think ab
you on the daily. i
told myself that i'd get
over you because you
started talking to someone
new but now i cant.

MESSAGE UNDELIVERED

vinnie hacker,
i'm sorry.

MESSAGE UNDELIVERED

AMBER'S WORLD,,

renny got her v-card
ripped out of her coochie
😎😎