025, nothing to say.

⋆┄┄✦┄✧————⋆

. ˚ * *   ⊹ ˚ .   .
⊹ · ✧    * *
.    ⊹ ✦   ✵     *
* .  · .  ✦

⋆┄┄┄✦┄┄┄┄ ⋆ ✧ ⋆ ✧ ⋆

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘!

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

. ˚ * *   ⊹ ˚ .   .
⊹ · ✧    * *
.    ⊹ ✦   ✵     *
* .  · .  ✦

⋆┄┄┄┄┄┄┄✧┄┄┄┄ ⋆

ADRIENNE STOOD IN HER KITCHEN, HER BACK PRESSED AGAINST THE COUNTER AS HER CERULEAN eyes imagined the painting on the wall coming to life; the soldier slaying the enemies while he rode his horse, exhilaration boosting throughout his veins. she needed to divert her attention from anything but to the teenager boy sitting at the kitchen table, fiddling with his fingers as he chewed the skin off his lips. adrienne knew if she hadn't, she would've let the questions flew past her own lips, saying certain things so bluntly she would've been offended herself.

vinnie was more than skittish, he was practically shitting his pants. there was so many things to say, he didn't know exactly where to begin; he could've started with how his girlfriend was as though a poison to the world, only breathing to spread negativity that he nor his relationship with adrienne needed. he looked up from the tops of his thighs where his hands rested and regarded at how flushed adrienne's face had appeared— she looked infuriated, more so aggravated.

after she had saw him at the skateboard park, adrienne had ordered him to get in her car once he had addressed he'd walk home himself; it was a twenty minute walk, her car made it five. though, she didn't take him to his house, she drove him to herself after cataleya summarized that he had shown up at her front door, misery seeping through the pores on his skin.

so now, the two found themselves in her parent's kitchen, silence consuming the strained air; it was obvious there was problem, but both of them were too adamant to address the elephant in the room.

adrienne crossed the kitchen floor and leaned her elbows on the back of a chair. she was speechless, really, though she could've said a thousand things at the moment. she wanted to, god did she want to. but, she didn't. adrienne had took note of the faint, red marks forming on his wrists and the tired, purple half-circled shape under his october eyes.

she sucked in a breath and crossed her arms over her chest, a sudden chill breeze blowing through the still house. her parents were at work and she knew the two wouldn't have gotten back until late. "why haven't you answered my texts?" it was a rhetorical question.

it was obvious.

yet, she wanted to hear him admit it, knowing she wasn't making random things in her head, filling the blanks herself instead of him.

his muscles tensed as he continued fidgeting with his fingers, picking the scabs on his cuticles. vinnie wanted to shrug and brush the question off with a half-assed response, but he didn't want to be kicked out of her house. he was finally in her presence, her perfume intoxicating his senses— she smelled a mixture of sugar, cinnamon sticks and vanilla— "i-i haven't had the best of days lately," he whispered, his chin quivering slightly as he spoke. "i'm sorry, adrienne. 's basic and shitty, i know. but i want you t'know how sincere i am when i tell you, 'm sorry."