007, i'm late.

⋆┄┄✦┄✧————⋆

. ˚ * *   ⊹ ˚ .   .
⊹ · ✧    * *
.    ⊹ ✦   ✵     *
* .  · .  ✦

⋆┄┄┄✦┄┄┄┄ ⋆ ✧ ⋆ ✧ ⋆

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡!

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

. ˚ * *   ⊹ ˚ .   .
⊹ · ✧    * *
.    ⊹ ✦   ✵     *
* .  · .  ✦

⋆┄┄┄┄┄┄┄✧┄┄┄┄ ⋆

IT WAS ALMOST MIDNIGHT WHICH MEANT VINNIE WAS AN HOUR LATE, adrienne was getting more aggravated as each minute passed by. she ran her fingers through her hair as she sat back on the slide and gazed up at the stars.

she had tried to push her frustration to the side a few times, but it didn't help the fact that vinnie was late. the two had confirmed they wanted to meet at the old park, they used to do their homework at, at eleven— at the moment, it was around twelve-thirty and vinnie was nowhere in sight.

adrienne slowly brought herself to her feet and peered at her surroundings, noticing a body running toward her. "i'm sorry that i'm late," he breathed.

"it's whatever, at least you're here." she mumbled, sitting back down and tucking her hands in her hoodie's pocket. "why're you even late?"

"chantel—"

"i thought you weren't busy, vin," she hissed. adrienne only dealt with chantel because she was dating her childhood best friend. if the two weren't dating, adrienne would've cared less about chantel. "you told me you weren't..."

vinnie sat down next to her and snaked his arm around her shoulder, "i-i know. i'll make it up to you, i promise. she just... came over just as i went to go out and started asking me all these questions—"

"you're point," adrienne grumbled.

"i'm sorry that i'm late."

"you already said that."

he laughed dryly, "if you're gonna be an ass then i'm gonna leave."

adrienne rolled her eyes and leaned back on her back. "i just don't like chantel, vin— and yes! i know, you can't do anything about it. i've noticed that she gets too controlling sometimes and it pisses me off because i'm your childhood best friend and i've known you longer than she's known you," she exclaimed, her voice going high at the end of the sentence.

vinnie glanced up at the night sky, then back down to his best friend. he didn't particularly know how he was going to make it up to her because then, he had to explain why he hadn't been hanging out with her lately and he didn't want to do that. he didn't want to tell adrienne what had been going on in his relationship because he didn't want her to worry about him.

"i'm sorry, okay?"

"is that all you're gonna say?" adrienne murmured. "i'm sorry?"

he shrugged. "what else do you wanna hear?"

"why you haven't been hanging out with me, let's start there."

"adrienne, if you were in a relationship, i would totally fucking understand if you were late because they showed up, out of fucking nowhere! no texts, no calls, no nothing," he voiced, feeling anger rush into his veins, along with guilt and sadness. "so... i'm sorry."

adrienne sat up and gazed away from his eyes. "actually, i'd put my best friend first before my fucking boyfriend."

thecatnior) posted a picture ━━━ 31 MIN AGO !!

  )   posted a picture ━━━ 31 MIN AGO !!

THECATNIOR, fuck you😝😝

COMMENTS ARE TURNED OFF

25 VOTES FOR NEXT
CHAPTER <33

AMBER'S WORLD,,

hi bitches i'm back
from the dead

i edited the whole
story and added
another cast member
to the list😼😼

so if y'all wanna
go check that out
then i would gladly
do so