4| recall

Amara's pov

Amara's pov

"Who the hell is Florence?" I questioned Scotty as we both exited our locker rooms. Now it was time for our next class.

"She's new. Her mom and her just moved here."

"Oh." I nod my head.

"Hey Smalls! You ready for math?" Squints and Yeah Yeah were at the end of the hallway shouting.

"See you at lunch." The boy waved as he joined the two.

Of course leaving me by my lonesome as i make my way to my next class.

"Mar!" I turn my head to see Benny running towards me.

"Oh hey." I smile as we walk together.

"How are you feeling?" He rested his arm around my shoulders as we walked to our class.

"Im feeling better." I gave him a soft smile.

"Good." He looked down at me.

"Sooo." he smiled.

"Sooo?" I laughed in utter confusion.

"I was wondering if we could hang out today. After my practice. Maybe take you out?" I glanced at him while he smirked.

"Like a date?" I tease as I playfully poke his side.

"Yes like a date." He admitted as he stopped before the entrance of the classroom.

"Of course. Are we telling the boys?" I bit my lip at the thought of it.

There was some controversy about us dating.

The boys always teased us about liking each other. But the boys also think if we dated that we'd ruin the dynamic of the group. Which is completely true.

"Lets test it out and if we like where this.." he pointed at the both of us. "is headed then we will tell the group."

"So what made you grow the balls to ask me on a date?"

"I made myself." he blushed an intense amount of color as he entered the classroom.

I paused for a second before following him in.

—sweeteasaint

fuck covid😤 MY TICKETS JUST WENT DOWN THE DRAIN