12| coldly

Amara's pov

Amara's pov

Monday

I was so sleepy this morning i didn't have energy to socialize

I was so sleepy this morning i didn't have energy to socialize. Like at all. I was saving it for work.

Right now was lunch time and so i made my way to the cafeteria. I walked over to where the boys always sit and and just sat down.

"Where's your food?" Benny questioned from across from me.

"I was too lazy to get some." i laid my head on the table to sleep.

Before i know it, Benny moved seats from across from me to next to me.

"Here." Benny offered his bag of chips.

"I'm trying to sleep." i laid my head on the table again. "The twins were being extra stubborn last night. I'm way too tired."

I felt as he rubbed my back gently. It was actually very soothing. I loved when he did that.

"Wow Benny... why do you always act like Mar's bitch?" Bertram teased.

"I'm not her bitch. I just care about her a lot." Benny defended himself.

"Then why don't you care about the lack of food in my tummy?" Ham spoke up.

"Oh my god." Benny groaned as he gave Ham his bag of chips.

By now i gave up on the idea of sleeping. Everyone kept chatting that i couldn't sleep.

"Thank you babe." Ham teased.

"I hate you guys." Benny shook his head and laughed.

"So what's the plan on friday after the game?" Kenny questioned.

"No idea." we all shrugged.