Brunch Of Disgustingness

Last time on Total Drama Island... A note from a secret admirer got Gwen and Bridgette up in each other's business. [Y/N] and Trent jumped out a plane, the latter landing not so gracefully. Leshawna showed everybody how to hang on for dear life on the moose ride. Harold showed himself to be an ace flag-catcher, until he caught sight of Heather's... unmentionables, causing him to crash his way right off the island, but not without a little canoodling time with the fair Leshawna. And now, let's see what's in store for our campers on this week's episode of Total. Drama. Island!

"Man, I'm starving," I groaned, tapping my fingers impatiently on the table. My surrounding teammates laughed.

"Even hungry enough for grey sludge?" DJ queried, and I nodded eagerly.

"At this point, I'd take anything I can get. Yesterday's challenge left me famished." I replied, before Chris and Chef bounded into the lodge, laughing along the way.

"Don't worry, [Y/N]. There will be plenty of food later on." Chris remarked, before the duo once again perked up in laughter. Bridgette and I shared a look. There was no way this was a laughing matter.

"Congratulations to the remaining ten campers for reaching the halfway mark in the competition! You'll all be on the jury for the final episode." Chris exclaimed, and we cheered.

"We got the power! Yeah!" Geoff cheered.

"The two teams will become one next week. But first, all the girls will be moved to the Gopher cabin and all the guys will stay in the Bass cabin. This week's challenge is as old as history itself. A battle of the sexes." My mouth dropped open. Changing teams? All honesty, the boys were much less problematic than the girls. I glanced over to Duncan, and he gave me a frown. The whole reason we became close was because of the amount of time we spent on the same team!

"After everyone is settled in, I'll announce the challenge. And then, you'll have an, uh, bite to eat." Chris snickered, and I shook my head.

"Ready for a little good news? This week, no one will be kicked off. It's all for a reward and it's a good one. Okay, time to relocate. Let's move!"

Bridgette and I packed our belongings, trying to make the process as slow as possible.

"I can't believe we're changing teams!" Bridgette exclaimed, and I sighed.

"I know. The guys are so easy to get along with. Plus I really don't think I can survive around Heather for too long." I stated, before a knock on the door caught our attention.

"Ahem," Heather coughed, and I turned back to my packing. Did I really care about whether she heard me?

"Bridgette! I love your hair!" Heather exclaimed, pulling the blonde out of the cabin.

"I'm still packing!" She stated, before leaving the cabin. I smiled, shaking my head. Placing the tape into my bag, I zipped it shut.

"So, now you're the competition," Duncan commented as I lifted the strap over my shoulder.

"Better look out, I plan to win," I smirked, standing at the doorway with him.

"Kinda sad to see you go. You were a great ally." I rolled my eyes, and he raised his brow innocently.

"What?" He asked.

"'Ally'? Not friend, amazing person, wonderful kisser?" I teased, and saw him blush slightly.

"You're not gonna stop, are you?" Duncan questioned, and I shook my head.

"Nope. I'm competitive, you know this. And I'll do anything to distract you, hun." I laughed, and headed over to the Gophers cabin.