Are We There Yeti?

"Last week on Total Drama Island, those good-for-nothing campers got swept away by a rainstorm that left them stranded on a deserted island. Meanwhile, the chubby one drifted ashore in his outhouse and made a new friend that has an IQ almost as high as his. The gruesome chick built a raft for her, the delinquent, and miss smarty pants, which left mouthy girl to fend for herself. Somehow, they all ended up together in a tree house confessing their sins. That's when they came up with a cracker jack plan to find out who was making the fire, but all they found was the secret location of our production crew camp. Yeah, it's me doing the recap. You got a problem with that?! Since Chris is off hosting some frou-frou rewards show, I'll be filling in as host. But guess what? I ain't happy about it, either. So sit back, shut up, and watch a nice episode of Total! Drama! Island!"

I rolled over in my bed, the nice fresh air being welcomed into my lungs. That's when I realised something was wrong. Normally the cabins were stuffy as heck, and I didn't get a proper breather until I went to the showers. A bird chirping made me open my eyes, sitting up in the bunk I shared with no one.

"What? Who's that? Where are we?" Heather queried, trying to shoo a fly nearby.

"How did we get here?" Duncan piped in.

"Chris?"

"Mommy!"

"Everybody just shut up! How you got here is not your concern!" A loud voice boomed overhead, and I glanced up to see none other than Chef himself.

"What happened to Chris?" Gwen asked as Chef finally made his way to the ground.

"None of your gosh darn business what happened to Chris! I'm in charge now. And I'm gonna make you wish you were never born. Your mission is to find your way out of the forest or die trying." Chef boomed, and I groaned. I was seriously beginning to loathe these survival challenges.

"You can't be serious. We will die." Heather insisted.

Gwen sighed. "They left us in the woods. Alone. Again. With Heather, I'd rather go swimming in the shark-infested water."

"Here's how it works. Team one, delinquent, chubby and smart ass. Team two, Grim and Grimmer. Everything you need is in these bags. You'll navigate your way north to base camp. The first team to tag the camp totem pole wins. And here's a tip. Better set up camp before sundown. Because when nightfall hits, you won't even see your trembling hand in front of your terrified face. Unless you got night vision goggles. But you don't." Chef smirked.

"Oh, please! Please don't leave us here! I'm begging you, we won't survive!" Duncan cried, almost acting completely scared. Almost.

Heather grimaced. "Duncan's a lot of things, but he is definitely not a chicken. He's up to something, I can tell. And I am going to find out what it is."

Owen sighed. "This is totally bonkers! We'll be scarfed down by a grizzly!"

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. You wish you'd saw a grizzly once you meet up with ol' Sasquatchanakwa! He's one mean mamma-jamma!" Chef insisted, and I rose a brow. A Sasquatch-whata? With that, Chef boarded the helicopter once more.

"Good luck, troops! Try not to die!" I groaned, turning to Owen and Duncan.

"This sucks."

Trailing alongside Duncan, I could hear Owen wheezing his guts out behind us. I turned, and Duncan hesitantly stopped.

"Where are we going?" He asked, verbally asking the question I'd been asking in my mind.