Authors Note

Well, has it been a while.

I'd like to start by saying a massive thank you to everyone whos read (as well as re-read, I see y'all) the book and continued to be supportive. I've been writing since 2016, when I was a thirteen year old girl who was just in love with immersing herself into the different worlds we all know and love.

7 years have passed by, books come and gone, but nothing compares to the pride I feel when I think about Totally Dramatic. While the verse nor characters are my own creation, I feel like a small part of me will forever be etched into this book, which was started all the way back in 2019 (yes, I'm a slow updater).

I've taken an extended break from writing, simply because I've lost time in recent months. While I may be older than when I was when I first started this book, I'm aiming to come back to Wattpad (and quotev for those who are the ogs).

With that, this is the end of Totally Dramatic. 

But fear not, because who am I to leave you all on a cliff hanger? With that said, I currently have a new book in the works; a continuation of your story in the Total Drama world.

'Totally Dramatic: Now this is Action!' will be released with the first three chapters in the next few weeks, so keep an eye out.

Once again, thank you all so much for your support, and I hope you enjoy the next part as much as you enjoyed this one! <3

- Mak