2

Melissa's pov

It's been about a week since we found out zane and kc were engaged and I've been doing some thinking a lot lately of lucinda. I knew there was this sort of spark between us since the last night we had freedom at starlight. The night we went to the casino in starlight. it was when garroth was gonna ask her to dance with him. I felt immense jealousy,so when i saw my opportunity I took it and I'm glad I did.

It was that night I realized I had feelings for her. Unfortunately for me the guardian forces came when I was about to confess my feelings to Lucinda the next morning. Which lead up to my supposed death. It took more than a couple bullets to take me out.

I'll be honest I was thankful for Toby keeping me alive. It lead up to me meeting with Lucinda which I'm thankful for. I get a new start with her. We've been working on how to get her witchcraft back. We've tried from potions to warlocks to even praying to Irene. I just hope she gets her witchcraft back that was her passion after all. I just hope I can help her she's my best friend after all.

I get home from the witchcraft store seeing if this potion that makes any wish come true really works at all. Well only way to know is to try. I call Lucinda over and pass her the potion after she uses the potion. We try something simple  like healing a wound I show her one of my battle scars.

I see her focus suddenly the scar disappears. Then Lucinda faints. I pick her up and put her in the bed.
I gave her a kiss on her forehead and turn off her light and let her rest for a bit.

I wait about 15 to 20 minutes and then I go check on Lucinda.
I'll get her a drink too. Hmm well I guess some grape juice. I pour a cup bring it upstairs to her.

"Hey Lucinda how do you feel?" "I FEEL ECSTATIC MELISSA THANK YOU SO MUCH!" "Hey no problem I felt bad and I wanted to help you besides you're my best friend." " I'm going to be honest ever since We had that dance in starlight I started have feelings for you".

I
" I guess what I'm trying to say Lucinda will you be my girlfriend". " Melissa YES I'D LOVE TO". I see happy tears come out of her eyes as we hug".  "How about we go out for some food to celebrate".

"Sure why not". "hmm how about we head to this fancy restaurant in town it looks nice". "Sure Melissa we can do that". We get into the car and drive to the restaurant.

We arrive at the resteraunt and park and get out the car.  We approach the entrance. "Hello ladies welcome I'll be your hostess today what table would you like". "we'll take a table for two but can it be in a booth please? "

We get sit down in the booth and we're given two menus.
"Your waiter will be out shortly have a good evening you two". We watch hostess leave and we discuss appetizers. "Ok so we'll garlic bread  To start with".

We see our waitress arrive and we put down our menus. "Hello my name is Jennifer and I'll be your waitress this evening what you two like to start off with". " Hmm for our appetizers we would like start with a basket our garlic bread". " What would you like to drink as well".

"I  would like some red wine and she'd like some tequila please". " Ok red wine and tequila along with basket of garlic bread coming right up". We watch her leave as we start to have small talk. Then we see her arrive with our drinks and garlic bread.

We both reach for a piece and accidently touch each other's hands. We both faintly blush in embarrassment and grab a piece each. The see the waitress come back and we finish our orders which were Alfredo and spaghetti. (THIS IS MAKING ME HUNGRY LOL)
WE FINISH EATING THEN PAY OUR BILL AND LEAVE.

We park the car at home and head inside. "Hey I was wondering Lucinda if you want could we have sex by chance". " S-sure Melissa". " Wait be right back I wanna dress appropriately".

I got into my suit case and grab my brown lingerie and put it on. I exit the bathroom and head downstairs. "Hey Lucinda I'm back".  I sit next to her on the couch and I see her blush bright red.

  I get on her lap and start kissing her. She bit my bottom lip and I denied playfully. Lucinda groped one of my boobs and I gasped allowing her tongue access. "Well you wanna stay there or get down to business, Lucy," I whisper in my sexiest voice. "

Well baby, I'm ready when you are," I hear her whisper sexily.  When I hear that I feel so turned on.(OH GOD MY DIRTY MIND) We continue making out on the couch. "How about we continue this in the bedroom,".

"Hmm, first I want your top part off, ". I nod in agreement and unclip the top part of my lingerie. We continue making out as we walk upstairs to her room. She knocks her bedroom door open.

I tackle her to the bed and start to strip her. She does the exact same to me. I start giving her kisses all over her body until I find her sweet spot and start abusing it. "Ah fuck~ melissa~,".

(WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME) I go down to her tits and start sucking the left one. I hear her angelic moans as I continue sucking her tit while massaging the other. I switch tits and suck her right tit while massaging the other.
I go down to her pussy and start to stock my fingers eventually thrusting my entire hand.

(MAN WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE.)
I stick my tongue in her pussy and lick up all her juices. I continue hearing her moaning in pleasure.
She eventually cums on me. "You have any toys Lucy?" "In my bag by my shoes,".

I go to her bag and grab her vibrator. I head back upstairs and put the vibrator in her pussy. I turn It on the highest setting. We continue thrusting in each other's high and then we cum. I put the vibrator out and lick up her cum. We kiss each other and tuck in and go to sleep

The next morning

I start to wake up and caress Lucinda's shoulder. "Hey morning. I smile kissing her cheek. "That's something nice to wake up to." "I'll make breakfast " she nods yawning. I slip out of bed to the kitchen in just my bra and panties then go to to the freezer and pull out frozen biscuits and other breakfast food ideas. "Hmm I think biscuits and gravy would work." I get out a sheet pan and apply biscuits on it and put butter on em then stuck em in the oven then get to work on the gravy. 

A little bit later

   I hear lucinda walk downstairs. Then she gets a cup of coffee coffee and finish cooking making her a plate. "Thanks you know you can move in right?" "I'm working on it."  We spend the morning cuddling and relaxing.

-Souta🌲🌲🌲

Word count 1266