prologue

Aphmau suddenly appears back on the cannon with Michael with a stab mark on him. "Fire the cannon." Toby shouts in the walkie talkie. Rowan looks over at kc. Zack listens along pressing the button activating the cannon. Kim and Emmalyn chant the soul ban spell and Michael's soul goes into Terry. The cannon hits Terry killing him. Everyone under his control is released, their eyes going back to normal.

Katelyn sees Travis badly hurt and runs to him. "Travis? Travis please be ok you're the only who stayed with me all this time." The souls of all of starlight's residents go back to their bodies. "If that's my last breath. I'd want you to take it away." He smiles softly. Katelyn kisses him. Kim runs to Aphmau seeing her passed out. "Is she-?" "Badly wounded, the relics are losing their power. we need to hurry before the others fade out of existence." Emmalyn replies.

Kim nods as Garroth runs down to them. "Hey is everyone ok?" "Yeah we are what about you Garroth."Katelyn asks. "I feel foolish..." "it's ok let's get moving." Aphmau struggles to get up. "Ahh my head...." "APHMAU...!!" She grunts in pain. "We need to get out of here." "No I need to get the others out you all get out of here me and Kim will catch up."

They nod in agreement, Toby picks his rifle up. "Garroth katelyn follow me there's a chopper we can take to get off this island." They nod following him. While Kim makes it to the room to extract the relics. As Aphmau feels her mind go off. "Zane where's the others." " I can feel Lucinda but Aaron I can't feel him." Her eyes widened. "We need to hurry, they're fading..." they rush to the room and Kim reaches the control panel while she waits below. "Ready!" Aphmau shouts. "Hold on ok so since they had no time to heal you the pain is going to start to seep in." "I DON'T CARE JUST DO IT!!!" She shouts.

Kim activates the cannon extracting Zane,Lucinda, and Aaron. Aphmau gets up looking down. She starts to fall down when Lucinda quickly catches her. "Easy." "AGH!" She screams in complete pain. Kim rushes down as both aphmau are checking on Zane." "6 is 4 ok?" "What?" "4 is good right." Zane asks. "What's happening to him "I'm not sure." Lucinda replies.

"Wait...4..." she rushes to Aaron. She starts tearing up seeing Aaron with grey eyes. "I-is he." "No but we need to get out of here." "Lucinda see if you can get us out of here this cannon is falling into the ocean we need to get out of here." She sighs sharply, "fine let me try." She starts chanting the teleportation,but nothing happens. "GO FASTER 7!" Zane says urgently.

"Quiet I need focus." She struggles casting the spell. "Kim you need to do it!" "What!?" "I can't seem to cast magic right now." "But what if I fail I don't know where we could end up." "It doesn't matter, we just need to live." Lucinda retorts. "Ok I'll try." She focuses on her energy and chants the teleportation spell. Everyone suddenly teleports to different areas around the starlight island.

Lucinda lands on the beach in front of the summer house, Zane and Kim land on water where by the cave the werewolf pack was held in, and aphmau and Aaron land on the beach where they meet in starlight. Lucinda reacts from the teleportation. "I need to find everyone." Zane wakes up his eyes adjusting to the sunlight. And gets up and asks "where are we 3." "We're back c'mon we need to find the others. He nods following her. At the beach Aphmau struggles to reach Aaron full of pain. "Aaron... I can't get to you..." "that voice..." He replied "who are you." She starts tearing up as the helicopter passes them.

One week later...

A citizen looks at a Guardian Forces broadcast. "Breaking news the infamous Ultima werewolf has been killed." "Are you confirming that the ultima myth has been confirmed true." "Yes the ultima was a real creature and has been killed. When we cornered the ultima he transformed to his wolf form. Tragically... many people were killed but we were able to take it down and kill it." "Will Starlight be closing." "Yes the owner has decided this and we will be exiting the island shortly." They continue asking questions. "No more questions." The woman steps off the podium and talks to a soldier. "Has Captain Toby started to go to the hotel." "Yes he has started towards there." "Have you informed him of our intent?" "Yes and he will explain it to all of them."

Rowan turns off the tv sighing. "This is just amateur. How do they expect the people to fall for this." Zianna steps in,"you're starting to sound like Derek." "It's just the more people know of Aaron the more trouble he's in." Kc suddenly yells, alerting the both of them and walk to the table. "Kawaii~chan?! Are you ok?!" Garroth sighs,she just spilled some of her drink on her." "Oh thank irene we thought your wound had opened up."

Zane sighs,"4 is fine." He wipes her shirt up and blushes. "Thank you Zane~kun." "Heh Zane is just as suave as me but now." Zianna smacks Garroth upside the head and starts scolding him."

Lucinda tries to focus her magic but it still can't activate. "Hey Lucinda it's ok." Katelyn comforts her. "No magic is what makes me who I am. I'm nothing without it." "Not true you're still the lovable sassy and sometimes a bi-." "What I think ghost is trying to say is that magic doesn't define who you are, it's your heart." Lucinda tears up,"thank you all so much." She hugs them tightly and they all walk in the lobby.

There's a knock on the door as everyone's eyes widen. Toby opens the door and smiles. They all sigh in relief as it's just Toby. "Hey it's just me no need to worry. I understand after everything that's happened these last few months. Before I continue." He moves to the side revealing Melissa. "Melissa!!" Everyone tackles her in a hug. "We thought you were gone." Rowan says. "It'll take more than a couple of bullets to take me out. I was told what happened with Aaron and aphmau and all of you. You all went through so much." She glances at Lucinda then looks at the others. "That was performance you guys did. You'll need to find some model of a wolf." Toby sighs, "yeah we're making sure to cover our butts for this." Melissa puts him in a choke hold. "WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO WITH MY BROTHER!!? MY FATHER DIDN'T GET HIMSELF KILLED JUST TO HAND HIM TO YOU!!!" "If I didn't care for people you wouldn't be alive right now." Her eyes widened as she dropped him. "We plan to release him as long as he cooperates the same for Travis and Aphmau." Zane speaks up, "it's still hard to figure out how Travis is able to turn into that thing and how aphmau was able to absorb myself, Lucinda, and Aaron as relics maybe a curse I honestly don't want to know and I wish to be oblivious to all this." "That's not-." "If he knows what's going on with us they'll want to take us too and study us."Kim says to ghost in her mind." "Are you ok over there." "yeah just ignore me." (Ok I just want to get this done so time skip to Aaron's room)

Melissa and toby walk inside Aaron's recovery room. She tears up seeing his state. "Go try and talk to him." She walks to him. "Hey Aaron it's me Melissa." "Are you here to discharge me." "It's me Melissa your sister. Remember when we were kids. when our dad said not to eat chocolate and we ate some and barfed some in his bag then he got so mad." He chuckled while struggling to remember. "From what we can gather he has severe amnesia and blindness." She thinks a moment. "We need you to take us to aphmau if anyone can help him it's her." "Ok it's risky but worth a shot."

He takes them to Aphmau seeing her condition. "I thought she was killed." "Somehow she survived we don't know how." She nods and guides Aaron to her giving aphmau's hand in his. "Aaron this is Aphmau do you remember her?" He struggles but has no luck. "I'm sorry but I don't sorry you do seem like a nice person." He goes to sit down. "I thought hearing your voice would bring back some memories." "This isn't something love can heal." Aphmau looks at him. "Its hard because I can tell he's hurting." "Yeah...." She hands melissa his bandanna. "Give this to him. Whether he remembers or not doesn't matter I just want to see him smile..." she nods "it's time to go the boat's here." Aaron and melissa leave her room getting on the boat heading home." "How am I gonna tell her." "Who shu she hasn't seen me." "If you want to do that I can see if I can make it happen..."

Ok I'm done first of all happy bday vi I love you this took so long to write second I'm not the one to post this vi will be posting this after she reads it third vi thank you you're the reason I am able to write again and again thank you vi I love you and I love you all and I hope this helps your struggles throughout the virus I hope you have a good day goodbye

-Souta