3

Aphmau's pov

I sigh as a bunch of the guardian forces are inspecting me "they had to do an mri and showed me something I don't know if I should be happy or upset apparently I may be pregnant with Aaron's child this hurts as he doesn't remember me. I still can barely walk  at all let alone move everyday since the incident I've been inspected as I may be related someway to irene. How I honestly don't know. "Aphmau I want inform you we may need you to stay another year." I nod sadly then see Travis at the door in his regular clothes.  "Wait travis you're leaving." He nods sadly. "Yeah we finished all we needed with him and he's healed from his sword wound." "I see well travis tell everyone I said hey and that I'm doing ok." He nods "bye not alone buddy." He waves as he walks to the dock for starlight. "Another year of this I hope everyone is happy at home.

Katelyn's pov at the airport

So I got a call that travis is going to be dropped here almost a year after the incident. I can't believe all that happened it's hard to believe kawaii~chan moved with zane in a new house just a few weeks ago they found out she was pregnant. Garroth and laurance love to get her I always thought garroth was pan and that he liked laurance. Travis has sent me notes updating me of how he's doing  that helps. I see him walk down to meet me. I immediately hit him upside the head. "Ow what was that for?" "For making me worry dork!" "Sorry katelyn..." I then immediately kiss him "I missed you so much you big dummy."  "I know." "Now c'mon our friends are waiting for you." He nods as we walk to the car.

-Souta